New GDT Competition Decisions and Details

This is a discussion on New GDT Competition Decisions and Details within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; My good mate KID said to me when I first returned that he and many others missed my entertaining antics ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

New GDT Competition Decisions and Details

My good mate KID said to me when I first returned that he and many others missed my entertaining antics and my happy go lucky nature towards all members of the site. Because atm i'm slowly easing my way back into the site as I do feel like a bit of an outsider again, I've been catching up with different members in 1 on 1 convos while playing the PS4. As I've said already the competition from the start of this year has been canned, as I wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand of 6 different comps running at once so this is what I have planned for next month onwards.

GDT RIP Caption Competition - This has been and always will be. Nominations run from the 1st to the 14th (my 14th) voting will than become open for you members to pick your favourite 2 entries to assist in deciding the winner by the 28th of every month. $20 PSN Code Prize for the winner, runners up will get one of my famous fallen member cookies while I play a sad song on my tiny instrument of death.

GDT RIP Buried Alive - get your shovels ready again and write your wills ready as I kill 39 of you in different ways every month for trying to rob from my graves, while one lucky grave robber will get away with their life and a $20 PSN Code prize. No two deaths will ever be the same and will provide more entertainment then the chance to win. it's as easy as playing battleships. A1, B6, D10, etc

*New EoY Comp* Same as last year, make a post in the thread to get one entry. But this year it will only be one entry per member to give everyone the same fighting chance as each other. This competition will run through from when I post it until the 20th December, the prize.....$500, that will be paid to the winner within hours of being announced, not months.

All the other previous competitions will not be making a comeback as i would need to to redesign them completely to make them work without the competition playground in effect.....

The other competition that is very much a fundamental part of the GDT RIP name is the 3rd Annual Video Game Elimination Deathmatch where we make 32 games go through a series of five 1on1 elimination matches. Sometimes the choices aint easy and good games can lose early on to great games and vice versa. Could the Last of Us win again this year or will Joel feel the bite of the Chicago Watchdog, who knows.

1st Deathmatch Winner: Borderlands 2
    2nd Deathmatch Winner: The Last Of Us

I just hope that you will all enjoy these competitions, get to know each other a bit better, have fun and of course that they get treated with the respect they deserve by not cheating. Treating site staff badly just because you don't get the answer you want from them is just as bad as cheating and I wont tolerate it. Davey will butthurt a few of you, too bad so sad.

One final thing for those who don't know me or these competitions. I am not a staff member of the site, i'm just a member like you. So if you have a problem with the comps take it up with me and me only as the site and it's staff are not liable for the comps, they just provide me the capabilities of expressing myself freely with this place that I call home.

4 days until we start the show

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Lvl 7 - Gold

good to see you back mate looking forward to the fun.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Let me know if you need any help.

Random Access Memories

Good to see a few comps making a comeback and also let me know if you would need any help.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

DON'T BLINK

Great to see you back Daze. You still playing Final Fantasy but on PS4 now?

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Welcome back
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit....

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thanks Artemis, you are as always one of the kindest members but I will say no as I want you to be able to participate this time as it's almost 2 years since you have been able to participate properly.

I have about 1/3 of your money for your prize Daftprophet sorry it's taking so damn long. I have got another job now anyway so it shouldn't be any longer then a week.

Yeah Koimia I am playing FFXIV on the PS4, (16th Jan, Subscription) but I have a hell of a backlog as I almost own every PS4 title, so I have to play at least one other game as well every day. The last couple of days though I've been playing Xbone games but with no Xbone friends it's not as much fun.

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Resident PHD

Since I forfeited my other prizes (by my hasty retreat from this site ) so I think I will have to come out of retirement and enter one of these

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Yeah Koimia I am playing FFXIV on the PS4, (16th Jan, Subscription) but I have a hell of a backlog as I almost own every PS4 title, so I have to play at least one other game as well every day. The last couple of days though I've been playing Xbone games but with no Xbone friends it's not as much fun.
    I know what you mean. My sub expired awhile back and I have yet to renew because I've been playing catch up with my backlog. I've been thinking about starting to save up for a XBone now that they got rid of the kinnect and made it $100 cheaper. There are a few games I do want on that system lol

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oh well then. Welcome back reaper! These competitions look like fun!

Random Access Memories

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I have about 1/3 of your money for your prize Daftprophet sorry it's taking so damn long. I have got another job now anyway so it shouldn't be any longer then a week.
    Non-issue man. I'm not worried about it until you're able. Thank you again for doing what you do and seriously...let me know if you could use my help!!!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

子連れ狼

This will be fun, thanks again GDT

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started