£10 PSN Voucher for Freeeeee

This is a discussion on £10 PSN Voucher for Freeeeee within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; If you go on to HERE and sign up for a 30 day trail, you'll receive a £10 PSN Voucher ...

R.I.P Ellie

£10 PSN Voucher for Freeeeee

If you go on to HERE and sign up for a 30 day trail, you'll receive a £10 PSN Voucher via email.
    You're asked to put in credit card details to sign up, as it will start charging you after the 30 days. So remember to cancel before the 30 days are up!
    My friend has just done this and got the email within a week.
    Offer ends August 27th, so be quick.

Full Terms and Conditions
    [top]Offer terms and conditions
    Full Terms and conditions 1. £10 PlayStation Store Credit offer for new customers only who sign up for a 30 day free trial of the Sky Movies Month Pass at nowtv.com/ps3. 2. A code confirming your eligibility will auto-populate when you sign up for the Sky Movies Month Pass. 3. Offer ends 23.59 Aug 27th, 2014. 4. To be eligible for the offers you must be aged 18 or over and complete the sign up process for a NOW TV account. Sky Movies Month Pass 5. Your free trial expires 30 days after registration and you will NOT be charged during the free trial. 6. At the end of the free trial, the Sky Movies Month Pass automatically renews at £8.99 a month unless cancelled. 7. One free trial per person. Existing NOW TV subscribers, or those who have previously enjoyed a free trial with NOW TV are not eligible. 8. Offers not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV or PlayStation® credit subscription/Cashback/Voucher Offer. 9. The £10 PlayStation® Store Credit will be issued as a code, via email, within 30 days of signing up for your 30 day free trial of the Movies pass. NOW TV reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. 10. There is no cash alternative to the PlayStation® credits and, unless otherwise agreed, all codes issued to redeem are non-transferable and non-refundable. 11. NOW TV terms and conditions apply. You must be 18+ and in the UK to use NOW TV. Content is streamed and requires broadband/3G (charges may apply). For full terms of service go to nowtv.com/terms 12. Full PSN and SEN terms and conditions apply. You must create a Sony Network Account (SEN), using a WIFI enabled PS3® or PS4® system, to be able to apply and use the PSN credits For full terms of service go to SEN http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork....ms-of-service/ and PSN http://uk.playstation.com/legal/detail/item224036/

Lvl 7 - Gold

the old insert your credit card trick...... ummmm NO

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    the old insert your credit card trick...... ummmm NO
    Sup to you. Friend has just done it and he got the email within the week with the PSN code and has cancelled the subscription no problem and hasn't spent a penny.

Kiwi Defender

Shame that's UK-only. Not going to bother creating a UK account just to get £10 and buy some cheap game on PSN.

This is very fishy, too. Good to hear your friend didn't spend a penny and shit, but any site offering free money upon registration deserves to be misstrusted.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Shame that's UK-only. Not going to bother creating a UK account just to get £10 and buy some cheap game on PSN.

This is very fishy, too. Good to hear your friend didn't spend a penny and shit, but any site offering free money upon registration deserves to be misstrusted.
    Same as LoveFilm and Netflix when they do it.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Same as LoveFilm and Netflix when they do it.
    No bloody idea as I don't use Netflix and as far as I know LoveFilm doesn't exist outside the UK, but yeah, I'd be suspicious about that, too.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    No bloody idea as I don't use Netflix and as far as I know LoveFilm doesn't exist outside the UK, but yeah, I'd be suspicious about that, too.
    Fair enough, I had been with LoveFilm for a few years and had no problems except when they stopped renting out games (new business scheme)
    So I cancelled with no problems