Dark / offensive joke thread!

This is a discussion on Dark / offensive joke thread! within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Couldn't find the other thread so here goes. PSA: don't get butthurt. I'll start! - I was walking down the ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Dark / offensive joke thread!

Couldn't find the other thread so here goes.

PSA: don't get butthurt.

I'll start!

- I was walking down the street when I saw a black man carrying a TV, and thought to myself "Wait, is that mine?!". So I ran back home, relieved to see mine was still there, working in my cotton field.

- What do a black man and a sperm have in common? Both have a one in a million chance of becoming a human being.

- What do you call a five year old with no friends? A sandy hook survivor.

- What's the worst thing about breaking up with a Japanese girl? You have to drop the bomb twice before she gets the message.

- What's got 5 arms, 3 legs and 2 feet? The finish line at the Boston Marathon.

- How did Rihanna find out Chris Brown was cheating on her? She found another woman's lipstick on his knuckles.

- How can you tell if your wife is dead? The sex is the same but the dishes start piling up.

- Most black 15 year-olds in this country are decent, law abiding citizens. It's their kids who cause all the trouble.

- How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? Don't be stupid, feminists can't change anything.

- How do you kill a redneck? Wait 'till he fucks his sister then cut the brakes on his house.

- What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already done told her twice.

- Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

- How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up like an altarboy.

- What's 9 inches long, pink, and makes my girlfriend scream when I put it in her mouth? Her miscarriage.

- What's difference between dollars and Jews? I'd give a shit if I lost 6 million dollars.

- What's a word that white people can call white people, but black people can't call black people? Dad.

- What's the difference between Paul Walker and a computer? I give a fuck when my computer crashes.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You may ask if this thread was a bad idea.

The answer is yes.

Toggle Spoiler

Negator

The thread you're looking for is here Offensive/Dirty Jokes *Warning*

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay