RUMOUR: Final Fantasy Type-0 For The PS Vita

This is a discussion on RUMOUR: Final Fantasy Type-0 For The PS Vita within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Rumour has it that Final Fantasy Type-0 will be released for PS Vita in North America and Europe.Source: Final Fantasy ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

RUMOUR: Final Fantasy Type-0 For The PS Vita

Rumour has it that Final Fantasy Type-0 will be released for PS Vita in North America and Europe.Source: Final Fantasy Type-0 For The PS Vita | Bacon After Dark

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hope this happens because that game went through development hell just to come out at the end of the psps lifetime that said I hope its not just a straight port with Psp graphics I hope they at least make the graphics better for the new power of the vita

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Lvl 9 - Gold

This would be appreciated. The last thing I want is to have to divide my attention between the PS3 and two handhelds. I'm already planning on possibly doing the digital copy purchase plan thing if the prices are reasonable for some of my more recent purchases that are available on the PSStore, so I can phase out usage of my PSP. Getting end of life PSP games released on the Vita instead will help this transition along nicely.

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

SquareEnix really need to lay off the Vanilla Blonde heroes and start adding a different hair color protagonist. i had enough of blonde hair characters.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeeGR View Post
    SquareEnix really need to lay off the Vanilla Blonde heroes and start adding a different hair color protagonist. i had enough of blonde hair characters.
    FF5-Bartz=Brown, FF6-Terra=Green, FF8-Squall=Brown, FF13-Lightening=Pink,

See not all Blonde

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's not a rumor, it's real fact according to Playstation Lifestyle. The Vita version will come to US and Europe (and will be re-release in Japan as Final mix/international version), This is good because they could improve and fix whatever the problem Type-0 had on the PSP.
    <3 Girls Generation/SNSD!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Does that mean the psp version is no longer coming out in NA, and it will just be the Vita version? Or both will be released?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    Does that mean the psp version is no longer coming out in NA, and it will just be the Vita version? Or both will be released?
    I don't see a lot of new games coming out on PSP in NA, so maybe Type-0 is Vita exclusive in NA.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikedo2007 View Post
    I don't see a lot of new games coming out on PSP in NA, so maybe Type-0 is Vita exclusive in NA.
    Guess PSP games seem less appealing for gamers, because they don't have Trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
    Guess PSP games seem less appealing for gamers, because they don't have Trophies.
    I doubt that, PSP games can be enjoyable even without trophies support. As I said, I notice not a lot of new PSP games coming out in US.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am still upset that I can't get Kingodom Hearts Birth by sleep and Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core digitally on my psp. That was a reason I sold my psp go was because the good games I wanted wern't being released on the psn store. It's good to hear that Square Enix is backing up the Vita and giving us NA gamers a slice of the JP pie