So Who Here Have Touched The Vita? - Sign here and share

This is a discussion on So Who Here Have Touched The Vita? - Sign here and share within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; It seems vita test panels have been set all over the world for the moment. Have you had a chance ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

So Who Here Have Touched The Vita? - Sign here and share

It seems vita test panels have been set all over the world for the moment. Have you had a chance to touch it?

I did today, can tell you that I liked the feeling it gave off, it felt like shelling out 250$ might be worth it. The grip, how it perfectly formed in my hands and the dual analog.

BUT

to be honest, Im not gonna buy it in the foreseeable future. All the games were utterly boring. Tried the latest FIFA, Uncharted and Ridge Racer. Just fancy graphic, nothing I want to play in short burst or long runs. No system seller yet. I surely hope it will turn out like the 3DS, pumping out wonder pieces one after another 6 month later.................

You?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm touching it almost daily! It feels very good, although I was a bit surprised at its weight at first. Coming from the PSP, it is noticeably heavier, but I quickly forgot that when everything else comes together that nicely. The buttons, the touchpad, and that fantastic screen.

Uncharted is actually a good game. The story is not the best, although it picks up a lot halfway through, but the gameplay is solid and the treasure collection is hugely improved as it actually is integrated in the story as "Mysteries" to solve instead of just random collectibles.

In addition, I have tried Marvel vs. Capcom and Gravity Rush at a demo booth in Tokyo. Gravity Rush is a day 1 purchase for me once it comes out in Europe on February 15th.

I like your sig, btw. P3P is one of my favorite games ever, and if anything is a system seller for a lot of people I know, it is Persona 4: The Golden!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I havent yet but i'm taking a friend to gamestop monday so i'll play it then. True, it doesnt really have a system seller but i'm in need of a handheld for when i'm relaxing in bed. It has a great launch line-up with hot shots golf and ninja gaiden sigma plus.

Lvl 9 - Gold

TJO: thanks, Im really looking forward to P4:Golden now that you mention it.

I know theres a bunch of games at launch but they are either sports/driving game or remakes/rehash. Im looking for something you can only have on the Vita and it can only be done in the Vita..
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    I know theres a bunch of games at launch but they are either sports/driving game or remakes/rehash. Im looking for something you can only have on the Vita and it can only be done in the Vita..
    The two games I most likely will get as soon as they come out are Escape Plan and Gravity Rush.

Not sports/driving: Check
    Not remake/rehash: Check
    Vita exclusive: Check
    Only possible (in current form) on Vita hardware: Check

You're welcome!

PRO Member

I have had a couple of hours with vita.Mostly 1st pay games and I thought it was awesome piece of kit and good fun and wasn't too heavy. I never even played psp to so hey ho

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Is PS Vita able to make phone calls? (the 3G model)
    Awesome signature made by Athena

Lvl 9 - Gold

You can call with skype if that counts.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Lvl 1 - Bronze

TOUCHED! I played it in my nearest GAME! AMAZING!

Opinions of the games

Modnation: Great
    Little Devaints: No-so- Great
    WipEout 2048: AWESOME
    Escape Plan: AWESOME
    Gravity Rush: EPIC WIN!

The One and Only

Haven't touched it yet, probably won't until Christmas unless I get the chance to play it for a bit prior to then.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

The Last of Us

I haven't, but it's coming to Canada on the 22nd so I'll puck it up then as I assume it won't be sold out in these parts...

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~

Chuck Norris Approved.

Shocked, that not one person has made a dick joke about vita being their pet name for their pecker. Then again I do have a warped sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by TJOHO! View Post
    I'm touching it almost daily! It feels very good, although I was a bit surprised at its weight at first.
    I mean this one was basically set up on a tee and ready to be knocked out of the park.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I touched it one time didnt even get to play around with it.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Wait, and there is another one set up to be knocked out of the park. OK done, I'm sure this isn't near as humorous to some people as it is to me.

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Wait, and there is another one set up to be knocked out of the park. OK done, I'm sure this isn't near as humorous to some people as it is to me.
    People are setting it up for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Shocked, that not one person has made a dick joke about vita being their pet name for their pecker. Then again I do have a warped sense of humor. I mean this one was basically set up on a tee and ready to be knocked out of the park.
    Well my day is complete. Cigarettes, Music, and Dick jokes. Can't get any better than that. And no, I have haven't played with the Vita. Mostly because IT'S A SIN, and I'd go to hell. Thank you to those who got that.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Well my day is complete. Cigarettes, Music, and Dick jokes. Can't get any better than that. And no, I have haven't played with the Vita. Mostly because IT'S A SIN, and I'd go to hell. Thank you to those who got that.
    Now that was a good one.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Touched the Vita for first time during GamesCon last year (August 2011) and was missing it every day since. I now got a review unit with me and I'm still loving it. Looking forward to all functionality working in Denmark/Europe.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Played Uncharted at Gamestop yesterday on it. It feels so nice and looks so sexy, but I'm holding off. I haven't touched my PSP in 2 years to play a game even, don't want the same fate with the vita so I'm holding off until a price drop.

Buy my book, Alteration

Played some about a week ago at my Gamestop, felt great to hold. The grip... man...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!