Vita PSN store from Feb.15?

This is a discussion on Vita PSN store from Feb.15? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So, I got the Vita at the Tokyo launch and have been playing a lot of Uncharted Golden Abyss since, ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Vita PSN store from Feb.15?

So, I got the Vita at the Tokyo launch and have been playing a lot of Uncharted Golden Abyss since, but now I am definitely ready for more Vita games to come out.

The list of PlayStation Vita games at Wikipedia shows a lot of titles being launched on February 15th, a week before the launch of the console. I know that there is some kind of Early Edition Bundle people can buy to get the Vita a week early, but will all the games be available a week early as well?

I'm really hoping that the European PSN store, which currently does not work on my Vita, will be available from February 15 so I can buy games like Gravity Rush and Escape plan that day!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It would only make sence that it would launch on the 15th

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes, but I have yet to see official confirmation that it does. Has anyone seen any firm(ish) info on this?

PRO Member

It would make sense to have Vita store up 1 week before, since it give them time to put all the game on it and fix error

Gravity Rush release date is February 22 (Launch day).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
    The Wikipedia article I linked to says Feb. 15 for Europe for all launch titles, including Gravity Rush.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TJOHO! View Post
    The Wikipedia article I linked to says Feb. 15 for Europe for all launch titles, including Gravity Rush.
    Gravity Rush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lvl 9 - Gold

Is the free headphone in the preorder any good?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, just goes to show Wikipedia is not infallible - one of those dates must logically be incorrect. The overall list I cited still says February 15 for all titles for Europe, including Gravity Rush.

Anyway, I checked the other games on Wikipedia and all the games that say February 15 in the main list say February 22 in their individual wiki articles (for those that have them), just like Gravity Rush.

My question to you then is: if you believe that the store opens on February 15 as you stated above, but believe that all the games launch on February 22, what exactly do you expect to find in the store on February 15??

INTJ

first edition bundle is on the 15th, a week early for anyone that pre-ordered it.

so probably.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

According to Morgan Haro on the PS Blog he said the following in response to my question:
    I believe the Store is launching on Feb 14 (for those who are getting it early via pre-order.
    Also, I've noticed that the US Vita store is seeing some life in it lately:

PS Vita US Store is changing... coming soon? | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It should be up on the 15th. I dont see why not.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It would make sense to have Vita store up 1 week before, since it give them time to put all the game on it and fix error

Not anymore, Gravity Rush New release date May 29