Special Vita Bundle announced

This is a discussion on Special Vita Bundle announced within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; With only 27 days until the launch of PlayStation Vita , we are excited to announce two PS Vita 3G/WiFi ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Special Vita Bundle announced

With only 27 days until the launch of PlayStation Vita, we are excited to announce two PS Vita 3G/WiFi bundles. If you were one of the lucky consumers to pre order the PS Vita First Edition Bundle, in addition to the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi hardware, a limited edition case, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card and Little Deviants game, we will now be including anAT&T DataConnect Session Pass good for one free 250MB session, and a PlayStation Network game – both provided upon 3G activation. And the best part, you still get it a week before the official launch date.

We are happy to announce today that we will be creating an extremely limited edition PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi bundle designed to reward those who brave the cold to stand in line on February 22nd (or even those who come in the few days that follow). In addition to the PS Vita hardware, we will be including an 8GB PS Vita Memory Card, an AT&T DataConnect Session Pass and a PlayStation Network game all for the usual MSRP of $299. This SKU is part of a promotional offer and will sell out immediately so we strongly recommend that you purchase your PS Vita early to make sure you get the extra value!While the system is a fantastic option, the addition of 3G-network access is perfect for the gamer that wants convenience, community and connection – basically the ability to immediately socialize with your gaming community. 3G also allows you to engage in multi-player gaming, utilize GPS location-based digital gifting, stay up to date with continuous LiveArea scores and game ranking news feeds, compete for in-game achievements, engage in PS Vita toPS3 cross-platform game play, cross-game message with Party, and have access to software updates, all while on the go. You’ll also be able to login to the PS Store and download new content and add-ons for some of your favorite titles.
    There are lots of exciting updates still to come as we get closer to launch, and we will be sure to keep you posted. Our goal here at PlayStation is to transform every aspect of life into an entertainment experience. We know when you get your hands on Vita you may really never stop playing!
    Source: Special Launch Day PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle Announced – PlayStation Blog

, to be quite honest, this is a good deal. What do you think?

PRO Member

Thats the one im getting and i get it on Feb 15th, a week early!

Retired TGT Member

I think I just ordered a different bundle about an hour before this announcement. But...that's okay.

PRO Member

I think this is the one I'll be getting. Only $50 more than the wifi, good deal imo.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

what does one of these bad boys cost?? iv heard little about it down here

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by jc_nz
    what does one of these bad boys cost?? iv heard little about it down here

I believe they are $348 for the standard wifi version, and $418 for the wifi+3g version.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I think I just ordered a different bundle about an hour before this announcement. But...that's okay.
    Well, is it possible for you to cancel it and put that towards this one (If your interested in this bundle)?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

hmm I don't know which to get

Plats-O'-War!!

To be quite honest: I'm still on the fence on weather I actually want to get this or not.

Kid, not loser

I really wish they would make a bundle for the wifi only version. Its sad that they arnt thinking about the whole crowed. Even if I got 3g it wouldnt matter at&t coverage inmy town is horrible, even verizons is horrible, datta drops every other step no matter what network your on.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Looks very nice. But it's a shame i can't buy mine until at least halfway May... But for those who can i think they make a very good deal.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Keep in mind that the 3G bundle and the First Edition bundle are different. I preordered the 3G bundle yesterday.