Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Taco Bell Vita Winners!

This is a discussion on Taco Bell Vita Winners! within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've been having the same problem. I entered my code through text and won on the first try. They asked ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've been having the same problem. I entered my code through text and won on the first try. They asked for my email and after receieving 2 error codes they finally said 'Got your email! Check your inbox!' This was a week ago today. STILL NO EMAIL, I called Taco Bell the same day I won and said they would sendmy problem to marketing, and would receive an email in 3 business days. Nothing. I'm getting really frustrated and I have no idea who to get in contact with as far as fixing the problem. Is anyone able to give me the email that asks for my personal info? I was really excited that I won on my first try but now things are looking pretty grim. -___-

Lvl 6 - Silver

so when you punch in the code online do you get a response immediately or do you have to wait a few hrs?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This really sucks. I wasn't even looking for an email, because the rules say:

VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Prize claims subject to verification by Ventura Associates, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Promotion. Notification letter will be sent via First Class Mail to the potential prize winners. Prize forfeited and included in the Second Chance Drawing if prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable.
    I'm pretty careful about checking my junk mail folder just in case, but if I'd had any clue they were notifying people via email, I'd have had the fine-toothed comb out. As it is, I have no idea if they never sent the email, or if I accidentally deleted it.

Incidentally, I only checked the rules because they don't tell you a damned thing when you win, other than "subject to verification." So they make you search for answers, and then the answers they provide are wrong.

Get bent...

Taco Bell screwed me out of a code.

Oh well, after playing with the demo model at Lamestop, I've come to the conclusion that trophies are the ONLY redeeming quality about this thing.

It'll fail like the PSP Go did.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    so when you punch in the code online do you get a response immediately or do you have to wait a few hrs?
    The online code gives you an immediate response - i haven't done anything via text yet. Here is how my situation went:

2nd code I entered (on different days) went to T. Bell with the girlfriend, i got the box, got home and entered code about 5:30ish EST (pm). I tried entering my code seriously about 7 times and I kept getting the "Error" message...but it didn't say what the error was for. so, i tried a few more times, to no avail. Finally it accepted the code and I got the "Congrats, you are a winner" and it said, "No, seriously we aren't kidding (pending verification). So, I hit the 'next' button and the next page asked me for all my personal info, Name, Address, email, phone #, etc...which I filled out.....and that is the last thing that I've heard. And Sammich has it right, the rules definately do say, "Expect something via FIRST CLASS US MAIL"...and today has been a week exactly and I haven't gotten anything via email OR U.S. Mail.....so I don't know what's going on.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    The online code gives you an immediate response - i haven't done anything via text yet. Here is how my situation went:

2nd code I entered (on different days) went to T. Bell with the girlfriend, i got the box, got home and entered code about 5:30ish EST (pm). I tried entering my code seriously about 7 times and I kept getting the "Error" message...but it didn't say what the error was for. so, i tried a few more times, to no avail. Finally it accepted the code and I got the "Congrats, you are a winner" and it said, "No, seriously we aren't kidding (pending verification). So, I hit the 'next' button and the next page asked me for all my personal info, Name, Address, email, phone #, etc...which I filled out.....and that is the last thing that I've heard. And Sammich has it right, the rules definately do say, "Expect something via FIRST CLASS US MAIL"...and today has been a week exactly and I haven't gotten anything via email OR U.S. Mail.....so I don't know what's going on.
    well i put in the code earlier there was no error or response within the taco bell page nor do i have a response in my email address.

Lvl 7 - Gold

well i put in the code earlier there was no error or response within the taco bell page nor do i have a response in my email address.
    try entering the code again and see if says, "code has already been entered"

Lvl 6 - Silver

try entering the code again and see if says, "code has already been entered"
    yeah it does

Lvl 1 - Bronze

When i used the codes they were already used then they told me i didnt say anything in the store that i didnt win cause i left the store at lease you're codes worked.

Lvl 6 - Silver

well if you dont win is there a confirmation that you didnt win? or just confirmation for winning numbers?

Retired TGT Member

well if you dont win is there a confirmation that you didnt win? or just confirmation for winning numbers?
    If you don't win it says "NOT A WINNER THIS TIME". I've seen that screen a lot

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got this today. Maybe it will be in the discussed Feb 8 shipment

Vanessa Gross [email protected]
    5:48 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me

February 7, 2012
    Dear ,

Congratulations! We have received your verification, confirming you are a winner of the Taco Bell Unlock the Box Challenge and Instant Win Game sponsored by Taco Bell.

Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery of your PlayStation® Vita prize package.

Thank you!

Accounts Promotions Coordinator
    Ventura Associates Intl’ LLC

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just got a call back from Taco Bell regarding my email I sent them....leaving a message for the 1800-Taco Bell # is bad for them so they really tried to help me....they gave me this phone number to call 855-255-1746 (which is useless...it's autmated and says to 'leave your name, contact info and what you are calling about, which the INBOX on the voicemail is full so you can't leave any messages...)....so i called back and they gave me this email, which is specifically for the contest promotions - send an email to [email protected]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by bjbroderick View Post
    Got this today. Maybe it will be in the discussed Feb 8 shipment

Vanessa Gross [email protected]
    5:48 PM (2 minutes ago)
    to me

February 7, 2012
    Dear ,

Congratulations! We have received your verification, confirming you are a winner of the Taco Bell Unlock the Box Challenge and Instant Win Game sponsored by Taco Bell.

Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery of your PlayStation® Vita prize package.

Thank you!

Accounts Promotions Coordinator
    Ventura Associates Intl’ LLC
    What day did you win?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got a call back from Taco Bell regarding my email I sent them....leaving a message for the 1800-Taco Bell # is bad for them so they really tried to help me....they gave me this phone number to call 855-255-1746 (which is useless...it's autmated and says to 'leave your name, contact info and what you are calling about, which the INBOX on the voicemail is full so you can't leave any messages...)....so i called back and they gave me this email, which is specifically for the contest promotions - send an email to [email protected]
    Thanks for the info. I sent an email, but honestly I'm not very hopeful at this point. The rules are set up to make it very easy for them to just say "too bad."

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Thanks for the info. I sent an email, but honestly I'm not very hopeful at this point. The rules are set up to make it very easy for them to just say "too bad."
    Could not agree more. Believe me man, i've never won in my life any kind of 'instant win' bs...........and when I got that message, I was ecstatic. Now...like you, i'm just like....add it to my list of bad luck.....I am having the worst just couple of years of my life.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

No email for me either

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    This really sucks. I wasn't even looking for an email, because the rules say:

I'm pretty careful about checking my junk mail folder just in case, but if I'd had any clue they were notifying people via email, I'd have had the fine-toothed comb out. As it is, I have no idea if they never sent the email, or if I accidentally deleted it.

Incidentally, I only checked the rules because they don't tell you a damned thing when you win, other than "subject to verification." So they make you search for answers, and then the answers they provide are wrong.
    I am stuck in the same boat as you I NEVER try for these giveaways but for some reason I bought taco bell on Jan 30th won the ps vita. I called customer support and the woman said to save the the box, take a picture do what ever to have a record of you winning. So I have everything in my room I even printed out two copies of the html that came up saying you won (pending verification). But today is Feb 8th and still no email. I don't remember what exactly showed up on my screen I entered the code, what ever came up next I am pretty sure I filled it out and then the verification came up. So what is taking so long??

Get bent...

You guys are checking your spam folders on your email right?

For those of you using a Gmail address, keep in mind that there are TWO 'junk' folders. One labeled 'junk' and the other, further down the list, labeled 'spam'.

I found this out the other day when I was expecting an email from someone that supposedly never arrived. They kept telling me to check my junk mail folder. There wasn't anything there. Then I noticed that there was a separate spam folder as well that had all the emails I was expecting.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yes...i've checked everything, and still..nothing. no email from the [email protected] email address either.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes...i've checked everything, and still..nothing. no email from the [email protected] email address either.
    No reply for me, either. It's kinda starting to piss me off. At first I was just bummed, but the more I think about it, it makes me angry. It just sucks to have literally no recourse.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast