Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Taco Bell Vita Winners!

This is a discussion on Taco Bell Vita Winners! within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yep, i just went into Gamestop tonight and was talking to a buddy of mine and he says one of ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yep, i just went into Gamestop tonight and was talking to a buddy of mine and he says one of his friends that works at Taco Bell says that even the employee's think it's a rip.....he said every single day people are coming in complaining that they got 'winner!" emails but no further action...........looks doubtful.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't think I'm gonna eat at Taco Bell again for a long time. Not to boycott or anything, but just because the whole thing leaves a horrible taste in my mouth (no pun intended).

I think I'd have been less unhappy if they had responded with "too bad, so sad, read the rules and stfu." Being ignored just sucks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Vanessa Gross
    Feb 8 (2 days ago)

Thank you for confirming your address and your game selection of LittleBigPlanet™. We regret to inform you that there is an unforeseen manufacturer’s delay on the release ofLittleBigPlanet™ until October 2012. You will still receive this game, delivered to your address, upon release date.
    In the meantime, we are offering you an additional game of Hot Shots Golf™, to be shipped with your PlayStation® Vita prize package.

The PlayStation store is not active until 2/8/2012.

On behalf of the Sponsor, Taco Bell Corp., we would like to thank you for your participation in this game and wish you continued good fortune!

Sincerely,
    Vanessa Gross
    Ventura Associates International LLC

Limit: One (1) Prize per person from all games combined so if you have sent in more than one claim, you will not receive more than one prize.

©2012 SCEA. ModNation™ SCEA. ©2012 SCEE. LittleBigPlanet™ SCEE. Major League Baseball and Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., and MLB Advanced Media, L.P., as applicable. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. © MLBPA-Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. “PlayStation”, and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and the “PSVITA” logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ©2012 TACO BELL CORP.

Retired TGT Member

Holy shit so if you win, pick LBP. Then you get Hotshots Golf for free too? Damn

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well I won Jan 30th the last thing they said to me is give it another 2-3 business days and I have yet to get any emails or calls back. I guess all we can really do now is wait. It has been almost 2 weeks with no word from Ventura getting quite annoyed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

So apparently a LOT of people who won on the 30th (like me) are in the same boat. There's even a Facebook group: Log In | Facebook

And there's an article on Kotaku about the whole thing: This Taco Bell PlayStation Vita Contest Seems A Little Weird [UPDATE]

PRO Member

Are the people who are winning doing so by texting codes through, entering them on the website, or playing the mobile Dojo game?
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Apotheon, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow...that is disheartening....the 'sorry you really didn't win' page.....that is going to really piss me off.....
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Has anyone texted and not gotten a response because the first time I did it from the computer but the second time I texted and a day later i havent heard anything back... when i enter the code online it says it has been used.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    So apparently a LOT of people who won on the 30th (like me) are in the same boat. There's even a Facebook group: Log In | Facebook

And there's an article on Kotaku about the whole thing: This Taco Bell PlayStation Vita Contest Seems A Little Weird [UPDATE]
    wow this kind of sucks!! ive saved 3 codes to try and enter them all in an hr or so.... praying for the best right now.

Retired TGT Member

Also, the price went up from $4.99 a box to $5.99.

Thought purchase isn't required to play.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah, I begining to think they don't want anyone to acually get the prize. I too won and had a simular problem with my email exceptence on the confirmation page. I printed everything out. I too called and that too goes nowhere. I did get an email eventually and it is titled winner confirmation with no other info. I replyed back and asked for more info and that I wanted my prize. I'm thinking if you want the prize, you will have to force there hand. go to the official rules and get phone numbers from there. make your calls and print out all the emails and winner notices. good luck

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomthebomb96 View Post
    Has anyone texted and not gotten a response because the first time I did it from the computer but the second time I texted and a day later i havent heard anything back... when i enter the code online it says it has been used.
    Yes. I had the same problem. I emailed them, explained the situation, included my code, and asked if I was a winner. As of today, no response.

This contest is not going well.
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Apotheon, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The good news: if you call 855-255-1746 and leave a message including your name, phone number, and the code you used to win, you should get a response within a day or two.

The bad news: pretty much everyone I know of is getting the "you are not a valid winner" response.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

On the first day of the promotion. I was stunned that I entered a code from the box and got the reply of the 18 or older question. Than bamm, I won. I then enterend my email to win. After waiting 2 days, I got an email asking for my personal info and game choices. 2 days later, I get an email saying that "little big planet" will be released until Oct 2012 and we send a " Hot Shots Golf" in addition of the future release of the totle. This has now been almost a week and a half. I have asked politly when the units will ship out and I have no response yet. Looks like the emails are going though a promotion house and not TB. I was hoping to have the unit on the 15th. No luck yet. I may call customer service next week with an update.

Mine was won during my work lunch break at 11:15am in Elgin,IL.

Administrator

I didnt win anything, I hate these Games!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

stromkiller i just won one the other day from them how long did it take for you to get the verification email or letter before you got that one that said you will be getting one in two to three wks

Check Those Corners

Thats wierd. But anyways, Congratulations to any of the winners!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234