Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Taco Bell Vita Winners!

This is a discussion on Taco Bell Vita Winners! within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This goes for winners who happen to get their Brand NEW PSP Vita and tell us where did you get ...

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Taco Bell Vita Winners!

This goes for winners who happen to get their Brand NEW PSP Vita and tell us where did you get yours and how many times you tried to win?Congrats!

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 7 - Gold

this is copied over from what I literally just entered:

[top]Congratulations! You WON!

[top](pending verification)
    No really, we’re not kidding.

• You are a WINNER of a PlayStation®Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system with:
    • Little Deviants™ Game Card
    • 4GB PS Vita Memory Card

but I don't know what they need to verify.....and I haven't received anything else in my email......anyone else have any luck?? I've never won a contest in my life....so obviously I feel like it's shady (but it's directly from Taco Bell's website) and the first time I entered a code it said, "sorry, next time...blah blah..and this time, (only my 2nd entry) I get that message.........help! I want it!
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Same here

This has happened to me too! The exact same thing. Idk what to do. I called the company a bunch of times but they said to look at the rules. Idk, this sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    this is copied over from what I literally just entered:

[top]Congratulations! You WON!

[top](pending verification)
    No really, we’re not kidding.

• You are a WINNER of a PlayStation®Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system with:
    • Little Deviants™ Game Card
    • 4GB PS Vita Memory Card
    but I don't know what they need to verify.....and I haven't received anything else in my email......anyone else have any luck?? I've never won a contest in my life....so obviously I feel like it's shady (but it's directly from Taco Bell's website) and the first time I entered a code it said, "sorry, next time...blah blah..and this time, (only my 2nd entry) I get that message.........help! I want it!

Retired TGT Member

did you guys check your spam filters?

Kid, not loser

my cousin won his on the first try. so I went and bought 2 and nothing. I got a friend coming over bringing 2 more. Im gonna become fat before the vita even releases. Thank God its mobile

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So, it's not saying something about "Click here to verify" or anything about putting personal details. Have you checked if the e-mail you got look legit? I should try and enter as well. Don't really want to spend money on this console yet so might as well get it for free, lol

Lvl 7 - Gold

Satiety, it wasn't an Email - after the "congrats, you won" notice, I had to fill out my personal details (email, name address, etc) this is directly from the Taco Bell sites 'Official Rules" that I clicked on - If i'm reading it correctly it sounds like I/we should be getting something in the US mail that way they can verify our mailing address? I'm gonna keep my eyes on my mailbox (obv) and i'll post back if I hear/see/receive anything!

1. INSTANT WIN PRIZE CLAIMS: Online: Each potential winner will be notified instantly and will be redirected required to complete an online claim form by providing his or her name, date of birth, email address and mailing address. If a potential winner navigates away from the Prize claim form page for any reason before submitting the completed form, he/she will not be able to return to the Prize claim form and the prize will be forfeited and included in the pool of prizes for the Second Chance Drawing (see below). SMS: Each potential winner who receives a prize winning message on their cell phone will be asked to reply with a valid email address so that an address verification message may be sent. All Prizes must be claimed by March 29, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited and included in the pool of prizes for the Second Chance Drawing (see below). No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the unlikely event that winning messages are distributed in numbers greater than the number stated in these rules for such prize level, that stated number of winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received.

Retired TGT Member

Any updates from you winners?

Also, what are good strategies? For example, if I hold onto my code and enter it at like 6am EST thinking that nobody else is playing, would that help?

I've played three times and each time it instantly tells me I lost. How exactly does this work? Is it the first person in each 15 minute cycle? If so, they probably don't tell you when the cycle begins...but it's obviously not "okay, 402 people entered in the past 15 minutes, so we draw a number out of a hat and give it to this guy".

Maybe it's a "the 17th person to enter during this 15 minute cycle wins"?

Lvl 7 - Gold

A small update - i got ahold of Sony via email and asked them directly, here is my communication to them, and there's back to me, copy and pasted directly from my Email -

Subject
    Hello! I am aware of your current promotion that Sony has with Taco Bell for the...
    Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Zachary P.) 02/02/2012 08:14 AM
    Hello Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), my name is Zach and I will be assisting you today.I apologize for any frustration that this may have caused you. I can definitely answer your questions about this promotion.

First, congratulations on your winning code, that's really neat and I'm happy for you. As for information about the system you won, these winning systems will be shipped out to winners in three batches: February 8th, March 11th, and April 2nd. You should expect you PS Vita™ in one of these shipments. You should receive a notification letter, as these will sent via First Class Mail to the prize winners. Unfortunately, I have provided you with the extent of the information that we have here about the promotion. If you would like more details, confirmation, etc; you will need to contact Taco Bell, and they will be able to provide further details.

Again, way to go on winning a system, and I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience my limited information may have caused. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. Also, you may receive a brief survey regarding this correspondence. If you don't mind, we would love your feedback regarding how I did and the resolution I provided.

Sincerely,

Zach

Consumer Services

1-800-345-7669

http://us.playstation.com
    Auto-Response 02/01/2012 10:49 PM
    *Please do not reply to this system-generated message.*

Thank you for contacting Sony Computer Entertainment America, LLC (SCEA). We have received your question.

Our agents respond to emails in the order they are received. Depending on volume, we typically reply within 12 hours. We appreciate your patience.

Please note, our department only handles emails from North American residents. If you live outside of North America, we have regional support offices to better assist you. Please visit our Country Selector page and select your home region's support website: PlayStation®Global

Sincerely,
    SCEA Consumer Services

For immediate online support, please visit our PlayStation Knowledge Center at PlayStation®Network Support - PSN Back, PlayStation®Network Up, PSN Update 24 hours a day.
    Customer By Web Form (JASON MARGRAVES) 02/01/2012 10:49 PM
    Hello! I am aware of your current promotion that Sony has with Taco Bell for the "win the PS Vita!" Well, on Monday I entered a code via the instructions (this is after receiveing roughly 3 or 4 'error code' messages)...and finally, it accepts my code and I get the "Congrats, you are a winner and it says, and I quote, (seriously, we aren't kidding, pending verification). It then prompted me to fill outmy name, email, address, date of birth, etc...and, now i'm just wondering what exactly I have to do....there was nothing further after that communication. I haven't received an email, so I don't know what it is that I need to do. I still have the code that I used to enter the contest......I honestly just want to be sure that I did, in fact, win one of these systems! Since then, I have entered 2 more codes and i've gotten the instantly "sorry, not a winner" message....so, I know that that's not the issue....any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Retired TGT Member

^ thanks for the update. Are you writing to Taco Bell, then?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Nope, I called T. Bell on the day that I won and they basically said they had limited info and gave me even less information than Sony - they said i should 'watch my email' but, I haven't gotten anything. I'm going to keep an eye on my mail, and it sounds like I should be getting something in the next day or so......

Retired TGT Member

Well, good luck, and make sure to check your spam filter!

The rules say you can write a letter to Taco Bell and request a list of all the winners. I'm considering doing that is they say they've given over 700 away so far.

I am currently 0 for 4 though

DON'T BLINK

Can you enter the same code more than once? I've only entered one through my cell phone as a text. Never told me that I won. Never told me that I lost either though. It asked me if I was 18. I said yes. And then the next message I got just said "You already entered for today. Please try again tomorrow.".

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was fortunate enough to stop by my mom and dads for lunch when I noticed the box in the garbage. I looked at it and thought it would be cool to have one. I text in the number and it said I won. They asked for my email, I sent it, they said they got it and to check my inbox. No email from them. I have not had the opportunity to enter in my house address or whatever other information they need. I called up taco bell and they said that it will take a few days for the email to process so just wait for that. I also asked if they had other calls about this issue and she told me that yes, other people that have txt and won have not received the email. I told her that's promising...i think. I entered the code Wednesday around noon, called TB 8 o'clock that evening. Going on 2 days now, and ready to punch a taco.
    Last edited by slimryan; 02-03-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by slimryan View Post
    I was fortunate enough to stop by my mom and dads for lunch when I noticed the box in the garbage. I looked at it and thought it would be cool to have one. I text in the number and it said I one. They asked for my email, I sent it, they said they got it and to check my inbox. No email from them. I have not had the opportunity to enter in my house address or whatever other information they need. I called up taco bell and they said that it will take a few days for the email to process so just wait for that. I also asked if they had other calls about this issue and she told me that yes, other people that have txt and won have not received the email. I told her that's promising...i think. I entered the code Wednesday around noon, called TB 8 o'clock that evening. Going on 2 days now, and ready to punch a taco.
    HAHA punch a taco.

On a side note, TB says they've given away over 700 units. Since they've been running the contest for 8 days, 8 days x 24 hours x 4 units per hour = 768 units.

Well, unless that's a lie too (I'm sure it's not), they're doing what they set out to do...just making it confusing to claim your prize, it seems.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, they are doing emails it seems. Got this today.

[top]URGENT MESSAGE FROM TACO BELL UNLOCK THE BOX CHALLENGE AND INSTANT WIN GAME

Inbox x

Vanessa Gross [email protected]
    3:01 PM (12 minutes ago)

to me

February 3, 2012
    Dear
    Congratulations! You’ve been identified as a potential winner in the Unlock the Box Instant Win Game and Challenge (sponsored by Taco Bell).
    Your PlayStation® Vita Prize Pack includes:
    · PlayStation®Vita 3G/WiFi system
    • Little Deviants™ game card
    • 4GB PlayStation®Vita memory card
    PLUS, your choice of:
    LittleBigPlanet™, ModNation™ Racers: Roadtrip, or MLB® 12 The Show™
    So to be one of the very first people to own one, please reply to this e-mail within THREE (3) days of this e-mail notification with the following:
    · Complete name
    · Complete address (NO P.O. Boxes)
    · Phone number (for shipping purposes.)
    · Your choice of ONE (1) of the games mentioned above.
    If we don’t hear back from you within THREE (3) DAYS from this date, you may forfeit your rights to the prize which will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing. And, don’t forget to let us know your game choice, or we’ll choose a game for you!
    On behalf of the Sponsor, Taco Bell Corp., we would like to thank you for your participation in this game and wish you continued good fortune!
    Sincerely,
    Vanessa Gross
    Ventura Associates International LLC

Limit: One (1) Prize per person from all games combined so if you have sent in more than one claim, you will not receive more than one prize.
    ©2012 SCEE/Little Deviants™ SCEA. Developed by Bigbig Studios. ©2012 SCEA. ModNation™ SCEA. ©2012 SCEE. LittleBigPlanet™ SCEE. Major League Baseball and Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., and MLB Advanced Media, L.P., as applicable. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. © MLBPA-Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. “PlayStation”, and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and the “PSVITA” logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ©2012 TACO BELL CORP.

Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got the same email at 2. Called and told my mom and she's mad at me because she threw it away and I punched the number in and one. Happy to see this message is out. I'm now ready to eat a taco.

Lvl 7 - Gold

did you guys do it via text message or on the website? I still haven't received any kind of email like this.....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I did it text message. Then my girlfriend Vanessa sent me an email. It's a relief.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Man...this is bumming me out - just to be sure, I went back to the website and tried re-entering my code and i got the 'Error, code has already been entered" so....at least that isn't the problem.....but still no email and still nothing in the US mail......maybe tomorrow?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast