Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who has the PS Vita Little Deviants Bundle preordered.

This is a discussion on Who has the PS Vita Little Deviants Bundle preordered. within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Preordered mine will be looking for friends with Vitas. ID is DINGOSTY....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Who has the PS Vita Little Deviants Bundle preordered.

Preordered mine will be looking for friends with Vitas. ID is DINGOSTY.

Retired TGT Member

this guy

PRO Member

Ive got it pre-ordered Getting it on Feb 15th! Week early woohooo add me up PSN: JoeyMetalman

Retired TGT Member

What are you all getting with yours? I'm getting what comes in the bundle, plus Uncharted: Golden Abyss, that Golf game, a 32GB memory card, and the trigger grips

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Also getting mine FEB 15th with the uncharted vita game.

TROPHIES ON THE GO!

TROPHIES ON THE CAN!

TROPHIES AT WORK!

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by rustytrombonepig View Post
    also getting mine feb 15th with the uncharted vita game.

Trophies on the go!

Trophies on the can!

Trophies at work!
    trophies in bed

PRO Member

Pre-ordered mine today at Game stop, the guy at the counter said it now comes with an 8 gb card instead of a 4...don't know if there's any truth to that or not. I do know that they added the PSN game and Data pass to the First edition, but wasn't sure if they changed the 4 gb to an 8 gb.

PRO Member

I work at Future Shop (Best Buy) and thats where i pre-ordered it my Bundle includesa the Vita, Vita Case, 4GB Memory Card, and Little Deviants

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigjay1204 View Post
    Pre-ordered mine today at Game stop, the guy at the counter said it now comes with an 8 gb card instead of a 4...don't know if there's any truth to that or not. I do know that they added the PSN game and Data pass to the First edition, but wasn't sure if they changed the 4 gb to an 8 gb.
    Well there are now two different bundles. The first-edition bundle comes with a 4GB card and you can get it on Feb 15. The Launch bundle has an 8GB card but you can't get it until Feb 22. It's also $50 cheaper.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    What are you all getting with yours? I'm getting what comes in the bundle, plus Uncharted: Golden Abyss, that Golf game, a 32GB memory card, and the trigger grips
    As of right now just Little Deviants, can we use that free psn game towards a purchase of a full retail download?

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by DINGOSTY View Post
    As of right now just Little Deviants, can we use that free psn game towards a purchase of a full retail download?
    well the free PSN game only comes with the Launch Bundle, which releases on the 22nd with an 8GB memory card, not the First Edition Bundle, which releases on the 15th with a 4GB memory card, right?

I'm getting the First Edition Bundle, and we don't get a free PSN download with it.

PRO Member

Not getting the First Edition bundle, I am getting the 3G Launch Bundle though, it's comes with an 8gb stick, a PSN game, and a AT&T voucher for 250mb of service.

Definitely be getting the Trigger Grips, I've already played the Vita, and the shoulder buttons are a little disappointing. I'll probably get the "Custom Crystal Case", and either a 16 or 32gb card depending on what kind of discount I can get.

As far as games go, I'll be getting Gravity Rush if the release date wasn't pushed back, I think it was. Lumines Electric Symphony, Escape Plan, and Touch My Katamari.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

INTJ

i have the first edition pre-ordered

PRO Member

well the free PSN game only comes with the Launch Bundle, which releases on the 22nd with an 8GB memory card, not the First Edition Bundle, which releases on the 15th with a 4GB memory card, right?

I'm getting the First Edition Bundle, and we don't get a free PSN download with it.
    I thought that Sony announced they were adding a voucher for a PSN game, and the AT&T voucher to the First Edition Bundle as well.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

PRO Member

With only 27 days until the launch of PlayStation Vita, we are excited to announce two PS Vita 3G/WiFi bundles. If you were one of the lucky consumers to pre order the PS Vita First Edition Bundle, in addition to the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi hardware, a limited edition case, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card and Little Deviants game, we will now be including an AT&T DataConnect Pass good for one free 250MB data session (a $14.99 value) upon purchase of one 250 MB data session, and a PlayStation Network game – both provided upon 3G activation on the AT&T mobile broadband network. And the best part, you still get it a week before the official launch date.

This is from the Playstation blog that states both bundles will in fact be getting the data pass and PSN game...I've also heard that the PSN game will be anything under $15, so maybe something like super stardust.

INTJ

so i guess im getting escape plan free and a free emergency AT&T pass

unless that means ANY game on the PSN. Exploitation time.

neato

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigjay1204 View Post
    With only 27 days until the launch of PlayStation Vita, we are excited to announce two PS Vita 3G/WiFi bundles. If you were one of the lucky consumers to pre order the PS Vita First Edition Bundle, in addition to the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi hardware, a limited edition case, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card and Little Deviants game, we will now be including an AT&T DataConnect Pass good for one free 250MB data session (a $14.99 value) upon purchase of one 250 MB data session, and a PlayStation Network game – both provided upon 3G activation on the AT&T mobile broadband network. And the best part, you still get it a week before the official launch date.

This is from the Playstation blog that states both bundles will in fact be getting the data pass and PSN game...I've also heard that the PSN game will be anything under $15, so maybe something like super stardust.

wow! that is just excellent. MORE stuff. love it! thanks for the heads up.

Yeah SideEffect, my bad

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am getting the first edition bundle you can add me Y2Cloud I will only be getting the bundle maybe Lumines but I'll have to see how money is on that day.

PRO Member

Just held the unboxed PS Vita!!!! We just got the shippment in here where i work and i had the chance to bask in its gloriousness

Buy my book, Alteration

We do. It says so on Gamestop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamestop Website

[top]Product Details:

Now you can not only claim your PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system one week before the official release date with the PlayStation® Vita First Edition Bundle but also get an DataConnect Session Pass for a total $85 bonus value! For a limited time, get the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system plus a 4GB memory card, a DataConnect Session Pass, a PSN Game, a limited edition case, Little Deviants, and pick up your system one week early- an $85 bonus value!

• Includes: PS Vita 3G/WiFi System, Limited Edition Case, a DataConnect Session Pass, a PSN Game, Litte Deviants the PS Vita game, and pick up you PS Vita one week early- an $85 bonus value!
    • Claim your PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi system one week before the official release date.
    • Play with your friends when you want and in more places with the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network.*
    Anyway, I pre-ordered the bundle. Getting Little Deviants, the case, a 4GB memory stick, some 3G/Wi-Fi love, and apparently a PSN game. I also pre-ordered Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast