View Poll Results: Which Vita are you getting?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ($250) Wi-Fi Vita

18 69.23%
  • ($300) 3G/Wi-Fi Vita

3 11.54%
  • ($350) First Edition Vita Bundle [3G/Wi-Fi]

5 19.23%

Which Vita are YOU getting?

This is a discussion on Which Vita are YOU getting? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Which Vita bundle/version are you getting? I'm getting the $350 First Edition bundle, with Little Deviants, a case, a PSN ...

Buy my book, Alteration

Which Vita are YOU getting?

Which Vita bundle/version are you getting? I'm getting the $350 First Edition bundle, with Little Deviants, a case, a PSN game, a Data Connect Session pass, and a 3G/Wi-fi Playstation Vita, all a week before official release. What Vita are YOU getting?

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wi-Fi vita. I find 3G prices to be a little bit too expensive. Also, nowadays everywhere you go has Wi-Fi.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Retired TGT Member

First edition bundle. 9 days and counting

The One and Only

Why the hell would I waste an extra $50 on a 3G version hosted by a company I've been convinced well enough suck ass? I'm getting the Wi-fi version. Plus, I don't want a monthly fee on a game system since it's not a damn phone.
    Last edited by DaRe_xLw; 02-05-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: The first few words didn't register.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

First Edition....I can't wait any longer

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wi-Fi version, they don't do the first edition offer in the UK so i've got to wait it out! :'(

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm getting the wifi version. I don't travel enough to get the 3G version and i don't want to waste money on something i'm rarely going to use.
    The wifi version is well enough to play at home..

Lvl 9 - Gold

Vita with wifi is $348 here + 3g/wifi is $418 id probably only get the wifi one since the 3g area of coverage here is really low and nowhere near where i am that often anyway.

suprised theres not as much of a disparity in prices between the both capable vita... compared iwth $98 more.

$68 dollars for a 16GB memory for the vita.. seems pretty steep for the size of it.

If theres a way to get the 3g/wifi one and not have to pay fees on using 3g as in only use it for wifi it would be much cheaper to get one of the bundles with the memory card and other things alongside it, wifi bundle would make sense but i guess noone is buying the 3g ones.

The 3g only with no wifi? that would become pricey very quickly to use.
    Last edited by Waystedyou; 02-06-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Kid, not loser

Wifi-only. I play games at home, when I am on the go I have to much to do. And I usually am the driver.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    Vita with wifi is $348 here + 3g/wifi is $418 id probably only get the wifi one since the 3g area of coverage here is really low and nowhere near where i am that often anyway.

suprised theres not as much of a disparity in prices between the both capable vita... compared iwth $98 more.

$68 dollars for a 16GB memory for the vita.. seems pretty steep for the size of it.

If theres a way to get the 3g/wifi one and not have to pay fees on using 3g as in only use it for wifi it would be much cheaper to get one of the bundles with the memory card and other things alongside it, wifi bundle would make sense but i guess noone is buying the 3g ones.

Exactly, although I have really good 3G coverage, wifi only being a lot cheaper makes my decision easy.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

No early version in UK But I'm gettin 3g version

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post

If you get the 3g/wifi, there is no obligation to use the 3g. I plan on trying out the Data connect pass that comes with the bundle and then canceling after the 30 day trial. I don't think they would make or plan on making just a 3g Vita without wifi. I could've misunderstood your post, but from my understanding 3g use is completely optional.

PRO Member

Getting 3G version of Vita.

Retired

The one... that I can play in?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bigjay1204 View Post
    If you get the 3g/wifi, there is no obligation to use the 3g. I plan on trying out the Data connect pass that comes with the bundle and then canceling after the 30 day trial. I don't think they would make or plan on making just a 3g Vita without wifi. I could've misunderstood your post, but from my understanding 3g use is completely optional.
    Ah well that sounds good, dont know if ill be picking one up will probably wait till there is a bit more of a library of games for it first.