PSN Update Shows Vita Titles Discounted Between $3 and $5

This is a discussion on PSN Update Shows Vita Titles Discounted Between $3 and $5 within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PSN Update Shows Vita Titles Discounted Between $3 and $5 The most recent PlayStation Store update has quietly delivered five ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The most recent PlayStation Store update has quietly delivered five PS Vita titles—discoverable by search—that show the digital versions costing between $3 and $5 less than their retail versions.
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss is listed for $45; it's $50 at retail. Modnation Racers: Road Tripcomes in at $27 ($30 MSRP). Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational is $36 (versus $40 at retail.)
    It's a discount off of the game's in-store price, but not the 40 percent speculated back in December, when people were freaking out about the price of PS Vita memory units. Of course, the official pricing on the memory sticks ended up being lower than originally feared, though the proprietary memory units are basically mandatory for anyone wishing to take advantage of the Vita's digital download service.
    Uncharted (3.2 GB) $45 ($50 MSRP)
    Hot Shots (1.15 GB) $36 ($40 MSRP)
    WipEout 2048 (1.6GB) $36 ($40 MSRP)
    Super Stardust Delta (208 MB) $10 - PSN title
    Modnation Racers Road trip (1.5 GB) $27 ($30 MSRP)
    Last edited by Ro97Gr493d; 02-10-2012 at 02:19 AM.

PRO Member

I don't think $3-5 dollars is worth using your Memory card space when people like me can only really afford 4 or 8 Gb of space. Knock $8-10 off the price and then we're talking.

Retired TGT Member

Well it's a start, thanks for the heads up.

Gaming since PONG !

hmmm i bought my copy of Uncharted for $39.95 .... maybe i was special... maybe it went up in price.. but it was 6mo ago..... so who knows probably did jack up the price

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's not worth you memory card space. It's smarter to save your space for PSN exclusive titles.