Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some people who won vita didn't actually win, Threatened not to say bad things about the contest

This is a discussion on Some people who won vita didn't actually win, Threatened not to say bad things about the contest within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Take 'em to court tank. They don't have a legal ground to stand on... where-as you could (theoretically) hit them ...

PRO Member

Take 'em to court tank.

They don't have a legal ground to stand on... where-as you could (theoretically) hit them up for fraud and/or false advertising.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I entered 3 different codes. Nuthin'. Then I entered to win an iPad2. Still Nuthin'. There goes my money down the toilet along with their greesy, fatty shit.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12