Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bought my first Vita game

This is a discussion on Bought my first Vita game within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Yeah, saw an unboxing video of all the launch up game for europe, MAN Iīm BUMP FOR SONY BEING CHEAP ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah, saw an unboxing video of all the launch up game for europe, MAN Iīm BUMP FOR SONY BEING CHEAP F***s, didnīt care to include a manual.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Yeah, saw an unboxing video of all the launch up game for europe, MAN Iīm BUMP FOR SONY BEING CHEAP F***s, didnīt care to include a manual.
    The manuals are digital and accessible from menus inside the Vita.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    As much as I love manuals they are right there on the start up menu. Why include something (that not a lot of people use anymore) when you can just include it on the cart itself.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    As much as I love manuals they are right there on the start up menu. Why include something (that not a lot of people use anymore) when you can just include it on the cart itself.
    Because of the new manual smell, that's why! Anyways, we all know the days of having physical copies of manuals is slowly being phased out. Eventually, everybody will go with digital copies to "save money" or some excuse. However, I'm doubtful if that means lower prices for the consumers.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Man, I kept getting text notices from the gamestore, so I finally went in and picked up what they had in stock. So, I'm now in possession of Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Touch My Katamari and a 32GB card... but I have to wait another 8 days for my Vita. Plus, I'll be getting Dynasty Warriors Next along with the Vita... I'm so ready for it to release.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I picked up Hot Shots the other day and was going to grab a game case to carry my chips. Also I was going to get the protective films for the screen. When I put all three at the cash register a big notice came up for the game case and the protective film. "Do not sell before 02/15/2012" Why am I able to buy games but not accessories. Oh well only a few more hours and I get to play some Hot Shots and Mod Nation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12