My Vita opinions and review

This is a discussion on My Vita opinions and review within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I got the PS Vita this morning and thought I'd share a few things with the community and to also ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

My Vita opinions and review

I got the PS Vita this morning and thought I'd share a few things with the community and to also invite people to add me to there friends list (Y2Cloud)
    So anyways. First thing I want to address is the sleek crystal black system. IT WILL GET FINGERPRINTS AND SMUDGES. There is nothing out there so far to stop that from happening. I have thought about buying the screen protectors but 9.98 for two pieces of plastic plus it won't protect the rest of the system. But overall I really enjoy it and it feels good. The analog sticks feel like a major improvement over the psp and psp go. I have downloaded some psp games and they have never looked better. As for welcome park it's fun and teaches you the basics of the system. I got Little Deviants, Hot shots golf, and Mod nation. I haven't had much time with each game but from what I have played of each this is a system with some serious power. If you had a psp or enjoy the playstation brand I highly recomend this system.

Resident PHD

Yup I agree with everything you wrote (especially about the smudging ).

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dr_Mayus you should add me to friends list. But sadly I only have wi-fi system. Plus I have some questions about the face game in welcome park. How do you get the faces to show up? I'm at work in my office and none are showing up

O_o

PS Vita turns people into jerks.

I wanted to play my friends' Vita, and he wouldn't even let me touch it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Your friend is a jerk. If you were my friend I'd let you play it.

Resident PHD

The best way to get the face to show up is to stand directly over the objects so they are centred in the square. Use two identical items (two ps3 cases) and one longer item for the mouth.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks for the info. Just playing my old psp games on the Vita is making me remember why I bought the psp go and the good times I had with it. I forgot I had Rockband for psp and it is an awesome game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The retail unit is a HUGE improvement over the test unit I've been using the past couple of weeks.

Besides the silver accents, the thumbsticks are better, the buttons feel solid (not loose, or "shaky"), and probably most importantly, there's a battery... Which has decent life time.

I've been playing Uncharted: GA, and Welcome Park. I'll probably boot up Little Deviants, and perhaps MN: Racers later tonight. I've gotta say, there are a lot more people in my area with Vitas than I thought there'd be. Just using "near", it shows there are five folks in my surrounding area. Pretty high amount, especially for my area, and especially considering we only have the early release bundle available to consumers.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vita View Post
    The retail unit is a HUGE improvement over the test unit I've been using the past couple of weeks.

Besides the silver accents, the thumbsticks are better, the buttons feel solid (not loose, or "shaky"), and probably most importantly, there's a battery... Which has decent life time.

I've been playing Uncharted: GA, and Welcome Park. I'll probably boot up Little Deviants, and perhaps MN: Racers later tonight. I've gotta say, there are a lot more people in my area with Vitas than I thought there'd be. Just using "near", it shows there are five folks in my surrounding area. Pretty high amount, especially for my area, and especially considering we only have the early release bundle available to consumers.

sony is that you

username is vita, only one post (which is the one i quoted), "We only have the bundle avalible to consumers"

connecting all the dots i swear it's a viral.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow never knew Sony was on the forums. I am impressed all around with the system and think it was worth the games and money I used towards it. Does anyone really know how or what to do with those AR cards? I'm just looking at them right now not knowing what to do with them. Plus without 3G version of the Vita near can't work as great as it's suposed to be but I honestly couldn't care less about near.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by y2cloud View Post
    Wow never knew Sony was on the forums. I am impressed all around with the system and think it was worth the games and money I used towards it. Does anyone really know how or what to do with those AR cards? I'm just looking at them right now not knowing what to do with them. Plus without 3G version of the Vita near can't work as great as it's suposed to be but I honestly couldn't care less about near.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks I'm still learning about the system. I'm also just excited for the things they are going to announce at E3. Let's just say this year's E3 is going to be one to remember

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Oh another question to everyone. What is that slot for beside the game card slot. What the heck connects to that? I just looked at it and can't figure it out

INTJ

looks like a psp addon slot or something

the psp had the same thing

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah the quick start manual doesn't really say anything about what it's for.