Japanese Developers Giving up on Vita - Do you believe it?

This is a discussion on Japanese Developers Giving up on Vita - Do you believe it? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So there´s this dude that works in the japanese gaming industry that says developers is abandoning the Vita since the ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Japanese Developers Giving up on Vita - Do you believe it?

So there´s this dude that works in the japanese gaming industry that says developers is abandoning the Vita since the japanese is giving it the cold shoulder. I certainly hope is just pure lies, for I see great potential in it and do not wish for a casual mobile app gaming future. But it would certainly not surprise me all that much, hard time for the yen and other economical problems they have.

What do you guys think?

Second hand source: Gamasutra - News - Is Vita losing developer support already? Sony responds
    Last edited by YumeOMiru; 02-16-2012 at 07:00 AM.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I doubt it.
    It would be strange for presumably experienced developers to be so shortsighted as to judge a console based on two months of sales data from only one country.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

That sounds like poppycock. Their economic problems are no worse than anyone else's, and I'm not sure what "hard time for the yen" means. That only applies to trade deficit with other countries which would hurt sales in the US, not Japan.

PRO Member

This is one of those things where there are some nuggets of truth in here, but ultimately I feel like this story is being stretched to make some headlines.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.