Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS VITA & PS3 crossplatform games only require single purchase

This is a discussion on PS VITA & PS3 crossplatform games only require single purchase within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 Vita only supports on account so I can't use Japanese content on my EU account. Good ...

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Vita only supports on account so I can't use Japanese content on my EU account. Good news is I've used my Vita pre-order pack to get 5 off Hustle Kings, meaning I get it for the very expensive price of 1.14
    Oh, true. Forgot about not being able to log-in with more than one account.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    yes but they get more money by being nice

see: valve. They make more money per employee than google and apple.
    Now don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with that statement. But here are the flaws because there is 0 facts involved in what you posted. First off the link you posted with techcrunch has little to no information supporting the claims that Valve makes more money per employee than G and A. Now you goto the link with Forbes that's inside the link you posted. Here is the only numbers and information we really get out of the article.

The 250-person company releases no financials but, according to Newell, is "tremendously profitable." Ed Barton, a games analyst at IHS Screen Digest, estimates that Valve's revenue in 2010 was in the "high hundreds of millions of dollars." (A 2005 FORBES story on Valve had the company grossing $70 million with a fat $55 million in operating profit.)

Valve announced last October that it was on track for its biggest year ever, with 200% year-over-year growth. Newell says that, per employee, Valve is more profitable than Google and Apple.
    There were no financial records released, a estimate on how much revenue they made in 2010, and because Newell said so because he's on track for his biggest year; are the reasons that Valve makes more money per employee compared to G and A. 0 evidence and facts. Now again. I don't agree or disagree, they probably do make more money than 99% of the companies out there per employee with how small Valve is. But because it was all say-so, doesn't mean it's true. Specially since there is no real numbers.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Lvl 7 - Gold

Very good thing from Sony to do this Hopefully it wont last as a promo and they keep it for always... That would be very nice from Sony.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12