Retro City rampage coming out for the Vita

This is a discussion on Retro City rampage coming out for the Vita within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; you know you want it....

INTJ

Retro City rampage coming out for the Vita

you know you want it.

Kid, not loser

Screw GTA, this looks awesome IMO. But id probably only buy if cheap, or if it has a plat.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wtf?who buy's a psvita for this kind of crap games this can be played on nokia 3310

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ro97Gr493d View Post
    Wtf?who buy's a psvita for this kind of crap games this can be played on nokia 3310
    I don't think anyone buys a Vita for this kind of game, but if you have a Vita anyway and are interested in retro games, you might want it.
    Not everyone carries a Nokia 3310 around, you know!

PRO Member

lol looks awesome! reminds me of TMNT 1, Bionic Commando and Smash TV all rolled up into a single game! and here I thought it might be a sequel to River City Ransom from the same era as the 1st 2 titles I mentioned. If my fiancee gets a vita, I'm gonna bug her to get this game

INTJ

yea weres the killstreaks??????

Platinum Procrastinator

People who grew up gaming in the 80's and realize graphics mean shit when it comes to fun factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    lol looks awesome! reminds me of TMNT 1, Bionic Commando and Smash TV all rolled up into a single game! and here I thought it might be a sequel to River City Ransom from the same era as the 1st 2 titles I mentioned. If my fiancee gets a vita, I'm gonna bug her to get this game
    Yeah and throw in Jackal and Metal Gear with the three you mentioned and I was thinking the same thing. I know I'll definitely be buying this and am more excited to play it than anything I have on the Vita so far including Uncharted Golden Abyss.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!