Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You have to read this and help us all!!!!!

This is a discussion on You have to read this and help us all!!!!! within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, so the Vita's been released in the U.S. Can anyone confirm that this is, indeed, the case?...

KCCO!

Ok, so the Vita's been released in the U.S. Can anyone confirm that this is, indeed, the case?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Ok, so the Vita's been released in the U.S. Can anyone confirm that this is, indeed, the case?
    Well I don't live in the US, but here in Canada when I check the trophies on my PS3, the Vita trophies don't appear on my list.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

This is absolutely the case. Got a couple trophies on Uncharted:GA. Just sync'd on PS3, my trophy count went up, but you can't see Uncharted, it still shows my last PS3 game as being the most recent.

Another off-topic pisser is the lack of any news about remote play. Though they have no problem touting it as a major selling point on Sony's official Vita site.

PRO Member

Heres my response from Playstation Uk......
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for your e-mail about PlayStation Vita (PS Vita).

I can see from your e-mail that you'd like some information on PS Vita's Trophy support. You can view trophies that you've earned both on your PlayStation 3 and PS Vita through the 'Trophies' application. However, at this time it's not possible to view trophies that have been earned using your PS Vita on your PlayStation 3.

If you have any further questions please call PlayStation Support on 0844 736 0595, quoting reference 2840621, where one of our team will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Charlotte
    PlayStation Team
    Sony Computer Entertainment UK
    PlayStation Support 0844 736 0595
    Opening Hours:
    08:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
    10:00 to 18:00 Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
    Web: http://www.uk.playstation.com

Other than telling me what I already knew, she did say not at this time. Which is a better answer than there are no plans in the future.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hello

Hello every one my name is ruby Sharma and i am from India...Please suggestion...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12