Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You have to read this and help us all!!!!!

This is a discussion on You have to read this and help us all!!!!! within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; (IM GOING TO DO THIS THREAD IN THE PS3 SECTION TOO SO PLEASE MR MOD, DONT CLOSE THIS OR THE ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You have to read this and help us all!!!!!

(IM GOING TO DO THIS THREAD IN THE PS3 SECTION TOO SO PLEASE MR MOD, DONT CLOSE THIS OR THE OTHER DOWN FOR TIDYNESS SAKE, AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NEED TO SEE THIS????? IN FACT, IF YOU KNOW OF A MORE POPULATED PART OF THE FORUM, PLEASE MOVE IT THERE???)

Hi there,
    After finding out pre launch that my pre ordered Vita will show PS3 trophies but not the other way around i emailed PlayStation UK asking if this is going to be remedied by a future update for the PS3. After an intitial reply telling me its been passed up the ladder, my second reply has just arrived and it does not make good reading;

Response Via Email (Charlotte Deamer)
    23/02/2012 09.28 AM

Hi Dale,
    Thanks for your e-mail about PlayStation Vita (PS Vita).
    I can see from your e-mail that you'd like for your PS Vita trophies to appear on your PlayStation 3 trophy list. I can advise that there are currently no plans to change this in the near future.

We value each piece of feedback that we receive from our users, and I have passed your comments on to the team that deals with this area for their review. Unfortunately due to the number of ideas and requests we receive, we’re unable to respond to users on an individual basis, however I can assure you that the team who deals with this functionality will be made aware of the valuable input that you've provided.

More information about trophies on the PS Vita can be found here.
    If this doesn’t help, please call PlayStation Support on 0844 736 0595, quoting reference 2441660, where one of our team will be happy to help you.
    Thank you,

Charlotte
    PlayStation Team
    Sony Computer Entertainment UK

So you heard her, it is NOT something that is going to happen anytime soon. I myself find this APPALING and basically unacceptable and like she said they get alot of feedback about things so we need to come together for this fellow trophy nuts.
    This is only going to happen if we ALL contact PlayStation en mass DEMANDING that they fix this GLARING cock up. People are saying that it might be due to the PS4 being around the corner but its going to be at least another 18 months before that is launched and we all have our PS3s now.

Now, if you agree with me or you dont, it will take just a few minutes from your day to send them an email ( i suggest sending it to UK playstation like me, I told them id be making a thread and that they should expect some more replies from you guys, if we all use our different region support email address' the requests/complaints will be too sparse to make a difference, just DONT mention your from a different region as theylly just tell you they cant help you and you have to contact your own regions support. Trust me, i know from experience)

Come on guys we need to pull together on this. It cannot sit well with ANYONE on this trophy site that its not going to happen anytime soon, so please, just copy&paste this email address,

[email protected]

demand that your PS3 have your Vita trophies on it and that PS3 friends see us online like we see them?
    PLEASE STAND WITH ME ON THIS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WITH ME???

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That sucks. I already feel the the PS3 and PSVita are running on separate networks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamAimFire999 View Post
    That sucks. I already feel the the PS3 and PSVita are running on separate networks.
    Yes it does my friend. Let them know by sending that email.

Lvl 4 - Silver

What is this i dont even

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
    What is this i dont even
    This lady is saying that Sony has no plans to make the PS3 show the trophies you earn on the Vita.

Why on earth do they not have plans to do that? It should've already been done.

PRO Member

I do not even have a Vita, but this seems ridiculous. I agree with antonios, they should have had this done a long time ago.

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Trophies are one of the main reasons I bought a Vita. After the whole buy the connect pass to get stardust free deal (which I'm still salty about), I can't take much more disappoint from sony. No Remote play ay the moment and the blue light of sleep issue. I'm about done with being a loyal sony customer. They really need to turn things around in my opinion.

Again that's my opinion.

DON'T BLINK

It's pointless really. Why would you need to see what trophies you earn on one system on another?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    It's pointless really. Why would you need to see what trophies you earn on one system on another?
    well it's fucking retarded when you notice you can see ps3 trophies on the vita but can't see vita trophies on the ps3.

explain to me how thats logical.

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    well it's fucking retarded when you notice you can see ps3 trophies on the vita but can't see vita trophies on the ps3.

I wouldn't know either way as I don't own a Vita. To be honest, both ways are pretty fucking dumb. If I wanted to see what I had on my ps3, I'd just look on my ps3. Same goes for Vita.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Meh, not the end of the world. Sorta stupid that Sony hasn't/isn't going to make it possible to see Vita trophies on the PS3, when it is possible to do same vice versa, but ultimately if I want to view my Vita trophies I'll go on my Vita, and if I want to see my PS3 trophies I'll go on my PS3.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I agree, the trophies should be viewed on either console. With all the time & work that was put into the vita loading trophies back & forth should not even an issue. This is why I never will buy a vita, I'm happy with my PS3 & I don't need a handheld to bring my gaming experience to the next level. My next level will be a PS4 when it's released.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Its not really that big of a deal. I'm sure later on they will add a feature that lets you view based off console or mobile system which trophies you wish to view that the player has.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Meh, not the end of the world. Sorta stupid that Sony hasn't/isn't going to make it possible to see Vita trophies on the PS3, when it is possible to do same vice versa, but ultimately if I want to view my Vita trophies I'll go on my Vita, and if I want to see my PS3 trophies I'll go on my PS3.
    i agree with you 100%.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't believe this for a second. Check out the PS Blog and some of the other interviews about the Vita and trophies. There was one of them that talked about the PS3 receiving an update to patch in all trophies from all platforms into the PSN Trophy list. Unless I'm very badly mistaken I went to a link that Jeff Rubenstein posted on his twitter for it.

Just so everyone is aware of it as well... These so called PS Help Desk people don't work at Sony or Playstation at all. They sit in a call center, usually half way around the world, and read from a computer after searching for keywords. I was patched through to a Playstation Manager about a problem I was having that wasn't in their computer. He straight up told me that they know nothing about the products at all.

Fight the Future

I'd prefer to see some actual evidence supporting your claim rather than an automated message E-mailed to you. Either way I really couldn't care less, if I want to see my PS3 trophies I'll look on my PS3 and if I want to see my Vita trophies I'll look on my Vita.

Parker

PRO Member

hmmm why does this feel like a scam to me....it may not be but just the whole automated message thing..has me uneasy!

Regional Manager of War

That sucks for people who own a vita but I have no plans buy one in the next 24 months.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I live in the States but I sent an email to the UK address.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

Indeed; I completely agree. The trophies are attached to your PSN ID (not the console). Therefore, you should be able to see ALL trophies you've earned on any device tied to your PSN ID.

This is the kind of crap that keeps me from jumping on the early bird train. I'd be irate if I just dropped $300 for a product riddled with confusion regarding it's features.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast