Got my PSVITA yesterday...

This is a discussion on Got my PSVITA yesterday... within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Where did you get yours from and how much did it cost ya...did you get a 3g wifi or just ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Got my PSVITA yesterday...

Where did you get yours from and how much did it cost ya...did you get a 3g wifi or just a wifi one...

ok i got

wifi Psvita
    4 gig card
    1 game realtyfighters
    7 demos online

shop i got it from
    dicksmiths nz

cost me
    $389.00 allup..
    Keen as to open box,But must do homework befor i WRECK IT...
    Last edited by PS3GAMERMAN; 02-23-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: wanted to add tags but can find them this time

Nope, nothing

That reality fighters looks real fun!

And you either look angry that you have the vita ....or really excited!

I'm still debating whether to get one or not

PRO Member

thats a funny ass photo lol, but yeah got my Vita to !!!!!!!!!!

PRO Member

I paid 320$ Canadian for the Early Edition Bundle which had little deviants, 4G memory, case , some ar cards which I still dont get,

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yer was a prezy so i wanted a mp3 player then a mp4 and sum game stuff..so i thort why not get all in one hehe... Mate get to shop have a play see what you think i went to 4 shops yesterday on releseday here 4th shop had to have it..sumthing like over 60 games already i know theres about 30 or so online in psn for it now go brows it man...On my first imprestions its a look at wat the new ps systems will be like. its all new mix of a file touch combo xmb thingy.bit like ya phone but wicked games ... My eyes a poping out from all night loading it up with stuff works nice swaping stuff from ps3 thru to it downloaded from ps store or or lappy on network .the games you bye for it are lil chips??

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ar cards are fun as man .. go online enter code get downloads play free games on your table in front of you... lol fire works and free dive or sumthing oh and table socker... please excuse my speling guy long night on vita hehehe

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    Yer was a prezy so i wanted a mp3 player then a mp4 and sum game stuff..so i thort why not get all in one hehe... Mate get to shop have a play see what you think i went to 4 shops yesterday on releseday here 4th shop had to have it..sumthing like over 60 games already i know theres about 30 or so online in psn for it now go brows it man...On my first imprestions its a look at wat the new ps systems will be like. its all new mix of a file touch combo xmb thingy.bit like ya phone but wicked games ... My eyes a poping out from all night loading it up with stuff works nice swaping stuff from ps3 thru to it downloaded from ps store or or lappy on network .the games you bye for it are lil chips??
    Yer im sure to save room on the meorycard people will bye the game chips .Till i can get a 16 gig aford it lol.. yer i filled the 4 gig card in 2 hours with Demos,

Lvl 3 - Bronze

got mine yesterday also loving it got the wifi one with a 8gb memory card and uncharted set me back 100 because i had the vita paid off

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35