Games you already had on your ps3?

This is a discussion on Games you already had on your ps3? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi guys i found out that Psvita husslekings is a free full game download because ialready had the game on ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Games you already had on your ps3?

Hi guys i found out that Psvita husslekings is a free full game download because ialready had the game on my ps3 downloadlist.

My question is dose anyone have any news on witch games will be like this so far or should we all just play wat we got so far lol....??

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hustle Kings is the only game that is exactly like that.

For Motorstorm RC you can buy it on the Vita and also download it on the PS3 or vice versa.
    For Wipeout, if you have HD/Fury on your PS3 and also buy Wipeout 2048 on the Vita, you'll get HD/Fury as free DLC.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

cool i have wipeout HD just not fury bit so i might just get it to get the vita game also if poss you recon
    lol..

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    cool i have wipeout HD just not fury bit so i might just get it to get the vita game also if poss you recon
    lol..
    I think you may have misunderstood me. If you have Wipeout HD and/or Fury, you do not get Wipeout 2048 for the Vita for free.
    It is the other way around, if you have those games and buy Wipeout 2048 for the Vita, you can download those tracks as free DLC for it.