Results 1 to 5 of 5

Win a PS Vita at Coke Zone

This is a discussion on Win a PS Vita at Coke Zone within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Win a PS Vita at Coke Zone - I just logged on to Coke Zone and found out you can ...

  1. #1
    PRO Member
    kc1598's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    9

    Win a PS Vita at Coke Zone

    Win a PS Vita at Coke Zone - I just logged on to Coke Zone and found out you can win a PS Vita - 2 points per entry......, so if you have any coke bottles or cans just enter the codes spend the points and get a chance to win the PS Vita....
    The Entry Date Finishes on 23/03/12
    The Link : Win a PS® Vita on Coke Zone
    I've already entered 7 times , tell me if any of you guys win
    You can enter if you are in the UK not sure about the US or anywhere else...
    Last edited by kc1598; 02-25-2012 at 05:09 PM.

    Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)
    Avatar Edited By MAXTHUNDER

  2. #2
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Wonder if this will end up being a repeat of the Taco Bell incident

    Hopefully not of course, good luck everyone Just make sure you brush more often!

  3. #3
    PRO Member
    kc1598's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Wonder if this will end up being a repeat of the Taco Bell incident

    Hopefully not of course, good luck everyone Just make sure you brush more often!
    Haha I was thinking the exact same thing, hopefully it's better than Taco Bell, Anway I'm going to bed now lol , 11PM, Have you entered? *drinks 50 cans of coke*, where's my toothpaste?
    I'm not planning on buying a PS Vita, just hope I win(probably not)

    Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)
    Avatar Edited By MAXTHUNDER

  4. #4
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by kc1598 View Post
    Haha I was thinking the exact same thing, hopefully it's better than Taco Bell, Anway I'm going to bed now lol , 11PM, Have you entered? *drinks 50 cans of coke*, where's my toothpaste?
    I'm not planning on buying a PS Vita, just hope I win(probably not)
    Lol lets hope so.

    nah I haven't, to be honest, I just assumed this was a US thing....Time to fill my hipflask with mouth wash and get to work!

  5. #5
    PRO Member
    kc1598's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Lol lets hope so.

    nah I haven't, to be honest, I just assumed this was a US thing....Time to fill my hipflask with mouth wash and get to work!
    Hope you win and yeah this is my last post, I'm actually going 2 bed now....

    Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)
    Avatar Edited By MAXTHUNDER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO