Deleting apps from your VITA and other customizations.

This is a discussion on Deleting apps from your VITA and other customizations. within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Well I tried to figure out today how to remove apps from my VITA and it took a bit of ...

PRO Member

Deleting apps from your VITA and other customizations.

Well I tried to figure out today how to remove apps from my VITA and it took a bit of time until I accidentally stumbled across how, so I figured I would share the information with anyone who may be curious.

To delete apps from your VITA's home screen and press and hold down on anywhere but on an app of any of the screens that show your apps.
    It will pop out and have a "..." near each app. Click on the app and you will be able to delete the app or look at that app's information.

From that screen you are also able to customize background colors for the app pages.

Another neat feature is if you go into your Friends app you can check to see what VITA games you and your friends are playing, as well as PS3 titles like on the XMB of your PS3. If you click on your name up top a bunch of secelctions appear about your profile and whatnot. If you click on the "..." in the bottom right hand corner and click "Edit account information" and put in your password. Next click Edit Panel and you can add an image to your profile bar.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

that's a good idea to let others know... you can aslo refer to the "help" guide on the Vita. If you click the "?" on one of the default apps, they help very much as well. Here is another tip for others, holding down the PSbutton opens up an option screen where you can adjust settings like brightness and mic

Lvl 3 - Bronze

also if you hold down the ps buttion wile its off for a wile it will boot into a safe menu to reset your vita this helps to know for freezes and lockups people might have....hope it helps

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the info!

I've been curious on how to do this for a while now.
    Your knife, my back. My gun, your head.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah I have been wanting to customize my Vita even more! Thank you for the info!

Sig by kid420247