Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What are all the problems with this system you have seen?

This is a discussion on What are all the problems with this system you have seen? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The main problem I have is to stop playing and using the damn thing, from netflix to messages to games ...

PRO Member

The main problem I have is to stop playing and using the damn thing, from netflix to messages to games wow once remote play really kicks in look out

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    mine freezes and crashes at least once a day
    Mine has frozen and crashed a couple of times but only when I'm pissing about with it and doing things improperly. Sounds like yours has a problem though, considered taking it back?

INTJ

not annoying enough to take back (everything plays fine, it just fucks up when turned off), ill probably wait for sony to admit they fucked up/put a patch out first

Since Aug. 09

my index fingers start to get sore after awhile. i also find it hard to put the thing down, couple minor problems. lol

Dominate!

PRO Member

it froze on me my 1st of owning machine since the uk release. Since then perfect (touch wood) great thing to invest in. I thoroughly recommend it any body

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I wanna get one soon.

All That Jazz

Only issue I have with it is that you can't have more than one PS account on it without having to reset the entire system. So we just all got our own small memory cards for our own individual game saves. Just still a hassle though to swap stuff out every time my wife or stepson want to use ours as well.

I know supposedly this is a "piracy" issue, but it really makes the system not designed for families.
    = 42 - Every day I find it harder and harder to jump the generation gap.

"I'm so old, I remember when Pong was a new release, my controller had one button, and my console had wood paneling on it."

PSN: Jazzerman - Playstation MVP

Lvl 6 - Silver

there is one big problem with the vita that has kept me from buying it and its the price tag... gona wait til they fix it

PRO Member

249 is decent price

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilsminion View Post
    The main problem I have is to stop playing and using the damn thing, from netflix to messages to games wow once remote play really kicks in look out
    Same here. Love the games. Very addictive.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Very minor issues:

When copying images, the Vita doesn't recognize Folders on the PS3. You have to look at all 40billion images.

The Vita is not capable of copying over 4000 images...she'll crash every time. (granted...for a handheld...not a deal breaker)

Swapping memory cards wrecks all your little desktops.

I want to be able to use the buttons to control movies. I don't want to pause and cue with a touch screen.

So that is that for now. Not big problems in ANY way.

Let the record show that I am very happy with my Vita. Love the games. LOVE the PsP games ON the Vita.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the build quality!!! Go ahead...throw your Vita at someone's head...watch them pass out and die.

Totally digging it.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Mine crashes sometimes, only problem I've had.

PRO Member

Only had mine freeze twice so far, and that only happened after I put it into "flight mode" to conserve battery life. Might just be a coincidence, but after the second freeze I turned off "flight mode" and it hasn't frozen again since. Get the feeling it doesn't like being disconnected from the interwebs.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    my index fingers start to get sore after awhile. i also find it hard to put the thing down, couple minor problems. lol
    stop sticking them where you should'nt!

also mine stoped reading discs and i sent it in they had it for 6 weeks

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hi guys had mine sync it came out i get frezze ups often.. its no fun as you loose all game saved data often i recomed maken a pc or ps3 back up ones you have played a lil thanks sony for fast relese date but shabby firmwear..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Did u notice the vertical lines on the screen, when the screen is red or greyish?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

and also guys I am bwt to exchange my vita coz of sum scratches on the back this happened after 4 days I got the vita, but there is no other problems the only normal problem is tht there is black splotches on dark screen nd vertical lines which r not noticeable much.

Now I dont know if i shud exchange it only coz of the scratch on the rear touch pad and end up getting a new vita which might have other problem such as dead pixels, all the problem u guys were talkin bwt such as the vita freezing once a day coz of sleep mode, I have nothing of tht in my vita.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by imz132 View Post
    and also guys I am bwt to exchange my vita coz of sum scratches on the back this happened after 4 days I got the vita, but there is no other problems the only normal problem is tht there is black splotches on dark screen nd vertical lines which r not noticeable much.

Now I dont know if i shud exchange it only coz of the scratch on the rear touch pad and end up getting a new vita which might have other problem such as dead pixels, all the problem u guys were talkin bwt such as the vita freezing once a day coz of sleep mode, I have nothing of tht in my vita.
    Those lines and black splotches are to do with type of screen, some smart phones get it as well (I learned this when I saw some on my Vita and looked it up).

Anyway, Iv'e had the Vita since it came out in the UK and I have had it freeze once about 2 weeks ago but it had been on for like 12 hours straight.
    My only other problem is the memory card price (4 times the average is way too much). This is made up by how fairly priced the Vita is (Seriously the tech in it should make it a 300 console, I was surprised to hear it was 230, plus you can still get it as cheap as 180 if you look around)
    But otherwise no problems.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    usually happens when i put it to sleep.
    I have the same problem. Mine always gets the BLOD everytime i put my Vita off. Then i have to reset it (press powerbutton 30 sec), then the Vita shows it's recovery menu. Than put the system off by pressing the power button 5sec.
    I hope the next firmware update puts an end to this cause it's annoying. For the rest not really a problem.
    Oh yeah, i'm talking about the wifi/3G model.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i have a pixel not working. You can see it when the screen is light.. a tiny dot

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12