Psp games from DL list on psvita

This is a discussion on Psp games from DL list on psvita within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi gamers out there i was playing online on my vita checking my ps3s accounts download list found that all ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Psp games from DL list on psvita

Hi gamers out there i was playing online on my vita checking my ps3s accounts download list found that all my old psp games from way bac in the day just load stragth up on psvita if any body wanted to know. It just makes for more fun on the move.. cheers everone.. thanks sony for not holding that back from us tehehe...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    Hi gamers out there i was playing online on my vita checking my ps3s accounts download list found that all my old psp games from way bac in the day just load stragth up on psvita if any body wanted to know. It just makes for more fun on the move.. cheers everone.. thanks sony for not holding that back from us tehehe...
    What you're trying to say is that all the games that you bought on SEN for PSP are downloadable for PSV?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yes correct lol..

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Thanks for the heads up, Captain Obvious!

PRO Member

What's not so obvious (well, perhaps it is obvious) is if you can play PSP games purchased on a different PSN account to the one on your Vita...say, because you have multiple PSN accounts on your PS3 and it just so happens that all the PSP games you purchased were purchased using one of your older or other region accounts.

The answer is (unless re-formating the Vita memory card works) no.

Downloading the PSP game to you PS3 and then copying the game to your Vita doesn't work because:
    a/ The Vita content manager requires your PS3 to be signed into the same PSN account as your Vita
    b/ Vita will only allow you to copy games from your PS3 that were purchased using the same PSN account

Also, Remote Play won't work because it doesn't recognise the un-installed PSP game on you PS3 as compatible.

Bit of a bummer seeing as the only PSP game I wanted to transfer over to my Vita is the Capcom Clasics Collection Reloaded which isn't available on the store anymore, so even re-buying it isn't an option.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yes iv had sum quaeries about sum old downloaded ps2 ps1 games ?? how come thay cant play on vita? if can on ps3 ??