Data transfur from PSV memory card 4 gb to a 16 gb card ..

This is a discussion on Data transfur from PSV memory card 4 gb to a 16 gb card .. within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi there i had filled my 4 gb chip up in few days. So i kept removing demos after playing ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Data transfur from PSV memory card 4 gb to a 16 gb card ..

Hi there i had filled my 4 gb chip up in few days. So i kept removing demos after playing them now i have about 7 fullgames on my 4 gb memory card. I want to transfur it all to my 16 gb card now ...

question : has anyone else done this yet ??(if so id like to know how and a lil more about saven all data dose it take games and everthing ?? or do i just format my 16gb and the games will have to be redownloaded ?)
    i have a vita manager on pc havent used it yet just doing home work first ...

PRO Member

Connect your PS Vita to PS3 or PC and transfer the Program via Content Manager.

I would also suggest making a Backup

Lvl 3 - Bronze

true that simple for all my games and data and stuff ...
    So first connect usb up to pc dump all data in to pc or ps3...
    then do i remove my 4 gb card from the vita and put 16gb in and format it i guess
    then reconnect usb to ether pc/ps3 and retrieve data, games and all even system update will be done ??
    is this correct guys ?

PRO Member

Yes.

Note: Data regrading Near and Welcome Pack are store in PS Vita System Memory, but data will not be erase, unless you Factory Reset the Vita.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Arrrr thanks for your help mate , and i have had to reset twice so far from lock ups neverending blue flashing light.. Im sure thay were my fulit running it very low on memory ...but now i have a few games , and game saves done id like to keep them now not loose em by mistake ..

cheers again..