Play.com Outs a few titles on accident. Including Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, MH3 Remake,etc

This is a discussion on Play.com Outs a few titles on accident. Including Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, MH3 Remake,etc within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Play.com outs GTA: Vice City Nights, Monster Hunter 3, more for Vita | Joystiq Play.com has outed Monster Hunter Portable ...

INTJ

Play.com Outs a few titles on accident. Including Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, MH3 Remake,etc

Play.com outs GTA: Vice City Nights, Monster Hunter 3, more for Vita | Joystiq

Play.com has outed Monster Hunter Portable 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Tales of Innocence R and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD for PlayStation Vita via an early listing, as listed by Eurogamer. The leak confirms the western releases of Monster Hunter Portable 3, Final Fantasy Type-0 and Tales of Innocence R, all of which have previously launched on various Sony platforms in Japan. Vice City Nights is an unannounced title.

Sony is hosting the PlayStation Vita Game Heaven on March 9, and we have a feeling that it just might include these titles.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yay, this sounds very interresting! =D thanks for the heads-up

Lvl 8 - Gold

I really want to believe this, every fiber of me wants to believe this (Except the Tales of Innocence part because I've just imported the fucker), but yeah I won't because I don't want to be disappointed

PRO Member

Monster Hunter! Finally! I'm definitely pre-ordering that and Type-0 the second they're announced.
    YouTube: Sk3pT1kaL

PRO Member

well i guess that this is what i have been waiting for GTA: VCN and FF 0 HD may be the games that make me end up buying the vita, i guess i'll watch this space for now

The Bushiest Pig

GTA: Vice City Nights
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

alot of good games. should definately help with the sales numbers

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser