Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Post Your New PlayStation Vita Platinum Trophy

This is a discussion on Post Your New PlayStation Vita Platinum Trophy within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Platinum Horde Get all the other trophies...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Platinum Horde
    Get all the other trophies

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Drunken Nights

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

PRO Member

GOD EATER 2

PRO Member

PLATINUM 56
    VITA PLATINUM 6
    RUGBY 15 (PS VITA)
    TROPHY TACKLER

After scoring Platinum on the PS3 version of this game 2 days ago (a Gamefly rental), I bought this for Vita (digital-only in the NA region, I believe). I don't know if this was a wise decision at 35 dollars (although I had more than enough PSN cash to spare). What I do know is that this is The Fastest Platinum of my Career at just under 10 Hours!!!
    The trophies are about as easy as a sports game gets. There are no online trophies (or online play for that matter). Most trophies must be earned on Hard difficulty but it is not that hard (even for a stereotypical American who knows nothing about Rugby... aka me). The "league championship" trophies can be earned by simulating the entire season (like Pro Evolution Soccer 2014).
    Unfortunately, the quality of the game is below average, primarily due to occasional "choppy" graphic glitches when tackled that can make the "ruck" minigame harder than it should be. The commentary is clearly the game's strong suit. I know this game is from a first-time developer and publisher, so here's hoping they do better if they are given another chance.
    Easy game of so-so quality or not, I think I'll remember this; after all, it is my fastest Platinum ever!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Snake Eaten

I've never seen such a bad motorcyclist as Eva, she made me miss all of my shots at the Kerotan on the runway and I kept having to retry, the pain is unbearably fearful, too bad I made the game end furiously like a sorrowful boss. Yeah.

Toggle Spoiler

Credit to DaRe_xLw for the Sig and Avi

PRO Member

PLATINUM 57
    VITA PLATINUM 7
    RESISTANCE: BURNING SKIES
    PLATINUM

I bought this for a mere 18 bucks on PSN (it's tough to find on game card now since it released in 2012 and has an online pass anyway) just to play something I normally wouldn't while I still had the money. I had heard about this being an easy Platinum but anyone who knows my abilities at shooters -- or lack of ability -- knows this would be a fair challenge for me.
    The story is a short one but very cool. As a New Yorker, any story that has a firefighter as the hero (especially an NYC firefighter) is a good one by me. Not to mention the raw power of Tom Riley's firefighter axe as a melee weapon, perfect for Chimera stupid enough to get close. I will have to agree with most players about disliking the overuse of the touchscreen as I always seemed to use special attacks by accident. The Leviathan proved to be tougher for me than most players but I got past him eventually. There is an online trophy but it is only for playing a single online match (and a Gold Trophy at that) and I got into one fairly quickly.
    All in all, an easy Platinum that I enjoyed more than a lot of people. I have a few ideas for my next Platinum, so I'll see what comes to mind.

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Minecraft

Toggle Spoiler

Credit to DaRe_xLw for the Sig and Avi

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Dragon's crown

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #70/Vita Platinum #6

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

Overall I enjoyed the somewhat redone version of Mk2 and was pretty much the same other than some minor changes. However, I was a little annoyed at having to depend on DLC to get through some of the parts of the game. Stella's dlc was pretty much mandatory, and the first level increase dlc was pretty much needed as well for ease since level 99 wasn't always enough for certain enemies. So yeah, its annoying that originally in mk2 you could make due without resorting to dlc, but in this one, not so much.

Next on the agenda: Hyperdevotion Noire, dat endless neptunia life. U is releasing soon as well, so it'll be a lot of neptunia for awhile.

Local Drunk

NFS: Most Wanted. Cheers to HIT2MAN for helping out with the last trophy

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Chocobo Master

Madden 13

It wasn't as hard as people said that it was but trying to get run back an INT from end zone to end zone is a killer.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #71/Vita Platinum #7

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Ugh, this platinum took so much longer than it should've. Grinding all the lily trophies is just completely insane, especially coupled with the fact that there isn't an item chip that will increase lily rank like the other main titles in the series. Clocked in at 77:30 and I would say about 30 hours went into lily ranks alone. Only plus to this is the grind single handedly knocked out my anime backlog that had been piling up, hell I even caught up to game of thrones that I was 5 episodes behind.

Next game on the agenda: HDN U or Atelier Shallie. Probably will be HDN, because that endless HDN life.

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #72/Vita Platinum #8

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

Welp, definitely significantly shorter than Noire was overall. Though as an entry into the series, it is a very weak title that the story itself is really only a couple hours, but gets buffered by 10 hours of quests that don't really have much meaning. Then tack on another 30 hours for side content and grinding lily ranks. As for the gameplay, it is pretty much a watered down dynasty warriors game with an added clothes ripping element. With that, I've finally caught up on my Neptunia backlog, at least until Rebirth 3 releases at the end of the month.

Next on the agenda: Atelier Shallie

Lvl 4 - Silver

Platinum Trophy #153
    Killzone: Mercenary

PRO Member

PLATINUM 61
    VITA PLATINUM 8
    BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS BLACKGATE
    6/19/2015

After scoring Platinum with this game on the PS3 version, i decided to try it again on Vita. You can clearly see the results: a Platinum Trophy!
    Often compared to blending Batman's freeflow combat with exploration similar to old-school Metroid games, the game is on a 2.5D plane and requires the player to go back and forth between the 3 major areas of Blackgate (Administration, Cell Blocks and Industrial) to collect gear and hidden collectibles. This Platinum requires 3 playthroughs as the order one faces the bosses earns different gear and trophies en route to the final boss.
    The main problem is the map as it doesn't show when a player goes up and down in an area, only left and right. This makes the map extremely confusing. The map was made better in the PS3 version, which came later.
    All in all, it plays different from other Batman games but is still a fun time.
    What's next? Who knows? certainly not me!

Theodore Roosevelt.

DIABLO 3 - Peka#2749

SEN#17 - Vita#1
    Got it month ago, but still playing the game in multiplayer.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Resistance: Burning Skies

Platinum #125

Lvl 5 - Silver

Complete Hero

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Platinum #127

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast