Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Post Your New PlayStation Vita Platinum Trophy

This is a discussion on Post Your New PlayStation Vita Platinum Trophy within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; #167 Vita version of Senran Kagura Estival Versus...

Lvl 6 - Silver

#167 Vita version of Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Chocobo Master

Fallout 4 will make 24 platinums for me.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

#170 Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Top of the Heap
    Jak & Daxter

This was so much harder to play on Vita than PS3 but it was still a ton of fun.

Lvl 6 - Silver

# 171 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

PRO Member

Platinum 84
    Vita Platinum 20
    Rugby World Cup 2015
    5/3/2016

12 Consecutive months with a Platinum for the first time EVER!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 6 - Silver

#172 Senran kagura Bon Appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad)
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #89/Vita Platinum #14

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

Woo, another Neptunia platinum. It's pretty much just as short as U was, but overall not as much of a grind. The grind this time around was placed in RNG drops rather than maxing out lily ranks with all characters like past games have been. Story and gameplay animation are definitely better this time around, and having optional online multiplayer (the platinum still requires MP but it can be solo'ed) is a welcome addition. The real serious downgrade Tag has compared to U is that the stages/levels are completely boring and for the most part just a circle arena. While U reused stages of the main game, they felt much more immersive, and had an element of exploration. I hope if they do another hack n slash title, that they put more time into the stages we play on. Other than that is my gripe with the RNG for enemy drops, which in the long run is still tame compared to most other RPG's out there.

Other than this game, I've been working on KH2.5 remix and I had 100% re:coded before this and I'm currently 3/4ths the way through a first playthrough on KH2.

Next game on the agenda: KH2.5: Kingdom Hearts 2 FM

Lvl 5 - Silver

GRAVITY RUSH

It's All Relative

Platinum #160

Lvl 5 - Silver

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Platinum

Platinum #161

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #105, PS Vita Platinum #5, and Trophy #5,800 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Platinum

Hey look, I'm a copycat!

There are many reasons why the Vita failed in its original mission to bring console games to the handheld. Obviously the biggest reason was the popularity of cheap and free games on cell phones. But there's another big, or I should say small reason for it: the screen. For all the positives that the Vita has, the screen is just too damn small for console type games...unless you design the game for the smaller screen.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss doesn't feel like they took screen size in as a factor in design. It makes many parts of the game far more frustrating because of just how small the enemies end up appearing. It's like an added degree of difficulty that I don't have to concern myself with on my monitor or TV. But that's just one issue I have.

This game also decided that you needed to use the touch screen, tilt and even the camera at times to play this game. Hell, the final battles are nothing but watching a cutscene and swiping the screen in the right directions. I guess that's no different than QTEs, but when the screen or game have trouble recognizing the input, that leads to added frustration.

Call me old fashioned, but I like pushing buttons far more than swiping my finger. I like seeing the heads of my enemies as opposed to guessing where the head is. That's probably why I only have 5 Vita platinums.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Full Moon
    Earned every Trophy in every episode of The Wolf Among Us.

LEGOŽ Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham
    Platinum
    Complete all other trophies

Last edited by xEl_Cidx; 07-19-2016 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Added another plat!

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #93/Vita Platinum #15

Zero Time Dilemma

Man, another great Zero Escape title. This game surely doesn't disappoint, especially on the high note that VLR left off on. The game finalized most of the open threads and there really isn't anything left for dispute. Though there is always a chance they could do sequels for the stuff they didn't cover. Sad to see it's the end, but all stories must come to a close and I'm glad it did it in the best way possible. As for gripes with the game, I really didn't like the fragment system. Felt like they were trying too hard to reinvent the visual novel by allowing you to pick different parts of the story at any given time, even if you couldn't progress very far. Otherwise I didn't run into any other problems with the game.

Next game on the agenda: Gat out of Hell. Since I'm playing it coop with a friend, not sure if I'll start anything else on the side for off days.

PRO Member

Vita plat number 5, PlayStation plat #26: Volume.

Lvl 6 - Silver

#178 Norn9 Var Commons
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

#181 Teslagrad
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

#183 Amnesia: Memories
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Amnesia: Memories

Memories Returned

Platinum #168

PRO Member

Platinum 100
    Vita Platinum 22
    Adventures of Mana

The culmination of nearly 8 years of hunting trophies! I never thought I would see 100 Plats but here I am!
    Released on Vita back in June of 2016 for 14 USD (digital-only) by Square Enix, it had already been on smartphone/tablet devices earlier in 2016. It is a remake of a 1991 Game Boy classic known by many names across the globe: Seiken in Japan, variations of the phrase Mystic Quest in Europe, and in the United States as Final Fantasy Adventure.
    Having played this when it was Final Fantasy Adventure on Game Boy back in 1991 as a kid, it was a no-brainer to buy this off PSN as soon as I saw it. This does nostalgia right (unlike so many others) as the action stays as it was with minor alterations, most notably updated dialogue. It plays like a mix of Final Fantasy and Zelda, and is known as the first Action-RPG.
    As for the trophies, there are story-related (each boss has a trophy) as well as collectibles (all weapons, all armor, all items etc) that can be easily missed without a guide. You will also need to get your hero to Level 99, a crazy grind if there ever was one for such a short game.
    All in all, I'm very happy to return to the RPGs of my childhood for Platinum 100 with... an actual RPG from my childhood!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Fallout 4 will make 24 platinums for me.

Were you playing it remotely on the PS Vita?

I've just noticed that I haven't had a platinum trophy on my PS Vita for more then a year. I was hoping that Lego Star Wars Force Awakens would be soon but the game is being to glitchy and probably will not happen anytime soon.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast