A few questions

This is a discussion on A few questions within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; How do you rearrange your icons and also how can I delete a game demo? I downloaded the Rayman Origins ...

Platinum Procrastinator

A few questions

How do you rearrange your icons and also how can I delete a game demo? I downloaded the Rayman Origins demo awhile ago but now I have the full game. Do I have to use the content manager to delete the demo? I tried clicking on it but it always prompts me to hook my VIta up to my PS3 or a PC. Do I have to do this before I can delete stuff off of the Vita?

I'm not even sure if you can rearrange the icons, but I seen someone mention this in another thread so I thought I'd ask. Finally, how to do I transfer everything to a new memory card. I got a 4 Gig card that came with the Vita, but I later went out and purchased the 32 Gig one after. I haven't swapped my old one out yet due to not needing the space, but I want to do it eventually and was just wondering whats involved.

Thanks.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

I only know how to re-arrange your icons. All you do is tap and hold anywhere on the main screen, you'll then be thrown into an edit mode of sorts. There you can re-arrange your icons.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I only know how to re-arrange your icons. All you do is tap and hold anywhere on the main screen, you'll then be thrown into an edit mode of sorts. There you can re-arrange your icons.
    Not only can you rearrange icons like this, but you can also delete things, such as that demo of yours.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yeah once the edit screen comes up you can drag and drop the icons to any other place or screen you want (just drag to the top or bottom to move the icon to another screen)
    on the top right of each icon you'll see three dots in a small gray bubble (like these ...) tap that and you'll find the options Delete and Information. Tap Delete to ummm, well delete.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 3 - Bronze

To transfer data from one memory card to another you can hook your ps vita up to the ps3 and then make a back up and then when that is done switch memory cards and go into content manager and you will be able to download your back up abnd then it will ask if you want to delete it. I did the same thing got the 4gb card and then bought the 32 gb card and that's how I transfered everything over