Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vita was stolen...

This is a discussion on Vita was stolen... within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Dammm dude that rips my undies i gess urs more but how sad losing your game data so far..i suggest ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dammm dude that rips my undies i gess urs more but how sad losing your game data so far..i suggest a spy cam lol set up job bro..get vid posted on the net see what 1000s of mad gamers say bout it .. BUT MAN I HOPE U GET IT SORTED ..peace

Lvl 2 - Bronze

check the local game stores to see who might have sold one on the same day it was stolen. I doubt the thief kept it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    I dnt know about you but that seems like a very DUMB thing to do. The first place id look is ebay etc
    No offense but you will never find your stolen vita on Ebay. Craigslist...... Maybe, but you'd be pushing it.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Lvl 4 - Silver

Ohhh that sucks, if it would happen to me i would get crazy but then i always keep my ps vita in a little burning box soo you need a key to open it.soo probably won't happen to me but i am really sorry about your Ps vita

Prayer Warrior

i'm not surprised someone stole it and i'm not surprised you haven't found it yet. what i am surprised about is sony and att doing squat to help you get it back. i always thought sony was good at helping thief victims but i guess i was wrong. in all honesty without their help there's not going to be much you can do to get it back. i'm really sorry to hear this man. you don't deserve it

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Indie Game Developer

Update: I contacted Sony for a second time, and it seems like they may be able to help the police with the investigation. Since the vita sends out to the network periodically to get GPS location for the Near app, that data is supposedly on Sony's servers or something. Only problem is that the Vita's battery is dead by now, but I do know that whoever took the Vita had used the internet since they stole it, since I was watching the data usage from my computer. I'll let you guys know what ends up happening here.

Also, I called AT&T again as well, and they still won't give me (or the cops) the time of day. They insist that they have no way of tracking devices under any circumstance. Bullshit.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Sorry to hear about that man. I totally know how you feel because I had my very 1st psp stolen with a 1gb card in it and then a year ago I got my ds and psp go stolen when I left my jacket in a car and the car got busted into. Thankfully I got my jacket back and both systems were in it but they took all the games I had. If my Vita got stolen I would go ape s*it. Good luck man and I hope everything turns out good in the end.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That sucks, I would murder the thief in his sleep if it was mine ;P
    seriously, those people deserve to be punished!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    do you read the original posts before you reply.
    No. Not at all. Got a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    they may be able to help the police with the investigation. Since the vita sends out to the network periodically to get GPS location for the Near app, that data is supposedly on Sony's servers
    Toldja <3 You will have it back in no time.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    No. Not at all. Got a problem?

Toldja <3 You will have it back in no time.
    We can only hope he gets it back but I wouldn't hold my breath. Those that could help usually don't in these cases and leave you to do the footwork and find it yourself most of the time. I sure hope the OP gets it back.

Vive La Révelation!

That really sucks man, pretty pathetic when people have to steal other peoples stuff because their too lazy to get off there lazy butts and work hard for their own Vita.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    I suspect the cleaning crew :/

At least I finished the HSG trophy guide I was writing about 10 minutes before it was stolen...
    One should never trust the cleaning crew or any other types of workers. There was this time when somebody stole $20k from my grandma right from her house. There was a man working on the electricity. There was nobody else that could of stole it. We were pretty sure it was that man :/.

I hope you get your VITA back. I wish you the best of luck.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm still PO'd that Taco Bell stole my vita - I was in the classic "you won but didn't really win" category. Super awesome.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Buy my book, Alteration

Dude, that's horrible. I hope they bring that scum to justice.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My (wifi) vita was stolen with a 32 G memory card and; Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Golden, Vice City Stories, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Little Big Planet (Vita), Dynasty Warriors Next, Super Stardust Delta, and about $25 worth of downloads from the psn. It was stolen when I got arrested here in (ultra conservative) Texas and my vehicle was towed. (So it was either a tow guy or a police officer-(the police seemed overly interested in my valuables when I looked over as I was being seated in the cop car). Who ever did it had a 'good enough conscience' if you will, not to steal the other hundreds of dollars worth of electronics in my car, so perhaps it was a 'pig'. So I'm kinda screwed when it comes to the police route, even though already filed a report. I haven't done the math (because it makes me sick), but I would estimate the thief made off with over $800 of my well earned money just by using their slippery fingers.

Lvl 8 - Gold

That honestly sucks...

Indie Game Developer

Dude, that sucks, I know how you feel :/

And yeah, I never got my Vita back, ended up buying another one once I got some money.

(P.S. M40A3, your signature is pure gold)
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12