Ffx hd

This is a discussion on Ffx hd within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Considering the fact that I can't add new games to the games specific forums, or I'm just retarded I've posted ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ffx hd

Considering the fact that I can't add new games to the games specific forums, or I'm just retarded I've posted this here.

There is no offical release date yet, but I've heard that the Jap. version should be released during this summer, and English should be out before March 31 2013. This will include a PS3 and Vita release, but honestly who wants if for the concole. I Personally loved FFX the most probably because it was the first one I played, but who else around here can't wait? I also heard that it will be a full fledged remake and even possibly online Blitzball, I can't confirm this, but that could be interesting. I've also heard that it will be the PAL version which means all the extras of international will be available like the fight with Penance, Dark eons, and the Master grid.

So what are your guys' thoughts on this? Do you want a FFX remake or something else. I've heard a couple people screaming for Kingdom Hearts 3, but just lol at that.
    First to level 9999 in Disgaea 3 U.S.

Mr. X

With the time it's taking to even get some screenshots and info then I'd want a full remake. If it's just a remaster it shouldn't take as long as it is doing. I'd love a double bundle so I could play on my VITA and PS3 but if I have to choose it's got to be the console version.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

As much as I despise some of the voice acting in that game, I feel like taking it away would ruin it. I mean how could you play that game with out the laughing scene as awkward as it is. But I would love it if they kept that and just updated the graphics. FFX is a great game and has probably the best combat system in any Final Fantasy game. I am excited for this.
    PSN: Pacpunk | XBL: Pacpunk | Steam: joshuamobley

Media Director @ VGutopia | Freelancer @ GameDynamo

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YiffYiffHooray View Post
    Considering the fact that I can't add new games to the games specific forums, or I'm just retarded I've posted this here.

There is no offical release date yet, but I've heard that the Jap. version should be released during this summer, and English should be out before March 31 2013. This will include a PS3 and Vita release, but honestly who wants if for the concole. I Personally loved FFX the most probably because it was the first one I played, but who else around here can't wait? I also heard that it will be a full fledged remake and even possibly online Blitzball, I can't confirm this, but that could be interesting. I've also heard that it will be the PAL version which means all the extras of international will be available like the fight with Penance, Dark eons, and the Master grid.

So what are your guys' thoughts on this? Do you want a FFX remake or something else. I've heard a couple people screaming for Kingdom Hearts 3, but just lol at that.

Final Fantasy X will be a 'remaster' and not a 'remake' -Destructoid

Site listed above states it'll be a "remaster" not a remake meaning it'll probably have updated graphics, and little things to boost the PS2 version. Sort of like the God of War and Metal Gear Solid Collections.

This was my first game on PS2 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my favourite final fantasy games.
    The voice acting was a bit off however it was the first time a FF used voice acting, if I'm remember properly. I didn't mind it too much.

I'd probably buy this on the VITA as well (when I get a VITA ), how about you guys?
    Last edited by Aspera23; 05-22-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Harvester of Souls

yeah i hear it's just a remaster and saw ad for it being on Vita in some magazine. . Still can't wait for it though and love getting those trophies. Damn chocobo shit and all summons and monster arena battles... whateve rthey were in it.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    yeah i hear it's just a remaster and saw ad for it being on Vita in some magazine. . Still can't wait for it though and love getting those trophies. Damn chocobo shit and all summons and monster arena battles... whateve rthey were in it.
    The chocobo thing to get the crest for Tidus' final weapon was never my issue, it was the damn blitzball minigame and the tournament you needed to win to get the crest for Wakka's .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    The chocobo thing to get the crest for Tidus' final weapon was never my issue, it was the damn blitzball minigame and the tournament you needed to win to get the crest for Wakka's .
    Blitzball was the most fun thing to do in that game! I hope there is online blitzball in this, but its highly doubtful.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    Blitzball was the most fun thing to do in that game! I hope there is online blitzball in this, but its highly doubtful.
    Screw blitzball .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Damn Nag. If you had the right people, Blitzball was really awesome. I'm excited to play through this game all over again. The only one that troubled be was dodging the 200 lightning bolts, but got after a few tries. It just takes awhile. But when I replayed it again on the PS3, Tidus' challenge was harder for me

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn Nag. If you had the right people, Blitzball was really awesome. I'm excited to play through this game all over again. The only one that troubled be was dodging the 200 lightning bolts, but got after a few tries. It just takes awhile. But when I replayed it again on the PS3, Tidus' challenge was harder for me
    I couldn't be arsed searching through all of Spira for the best players .

And yes, dodging all those lighting bolts is a very big drag.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I couldn't be arsed searching through all of Spira for the best players .

And yes, dodging all those lighting bolts is a very big drag.
    True, lol. There were a shitton of people to choose from. Brother was pretty good and I believe he was the fastest player. Putting him as center forward would make you pretty solid. Tidus was ok but you could land a Ject Shot from behind half court

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    True, lol. There were a shitton of people to choose from. Brother was pretty good and I believe he was the fastest player. Putting him as center forward would make you pretty solid. Tidus was ok but you could land a Ject Shot from behind half court
    The Ject Shot was the only thing that ever helped me win matches .

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 9 - Gold

Brother, Datto, Tidus, Lakkam, and then your choice of defense and goalie. XD thats my team on Ps2
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

PRO Member

I love FFX and OP, it was my first final fantasy too..I loved blitz ball, hated the chocoholic trainer...but hated dodging the thunder bolts more...fucking 200 lightning blots..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

PRO Member

Final Fantasy X HD

Already a forum section for the game.