Oddworld HD Remakes Coming to Vita

This is a discussion on Oddworld HD Remakes Coming to Vita within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I was perusing this article on IGN The Near-Death, Rebirth, and Future of Oddworld - PlayStation 3 Feature at ...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Oddworld HD Remakes Coming to Vita

So I was perusing this article on IGN The Near-Death, Rebirth, and Future of Oddworld - PlayStation 3 Feature at IGN when I noticed this tiny bit of information tucked away into on of the paragraphs. I don't recall any announcements of these games coming to Vita, but I think it's fantastic. Stranger's Wrath was quite fun on the PS3 and a fairly easy plat...I wonder if they will have separate or even different plat lists for the Vita

It's not exactly an elegant way of making the ol' beast look pretty, but it worked. Stranger's Wrath is done, gorgeous, available on PS3, and coming soon to Vita.
    This picture was also contained in the article

Kid, not loser

Nice find. I was gonna get the games for ps3, but now I think I will wait for the Vita versions. Seems like fun games to play on the go.

Edit:Their making the next game an hd remake right? Be nice if its one of the buy it for both type deals.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Buy my book, Alteration

I've known this, but thanks for the info. Now I can play those on my Vita instead of teh PS3.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

Oh sounds very interesting I was going to buy this but held off. If it comes to Vita I don't think I'll be able to