Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation possibly leaked

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III: Liberation possibly leaked within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; update: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...announced.html Not sure if this is to be believed or not but if it is true all I can ...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation possibly leaked

update: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...announced.html

Not sure if this is to be believed or not but if it is true all I can say is

Now that Im done drooling you if you subscribe to GI, you can clearly see from the info box next to her arm that its the same as the GI format and its fuzzy but you can see that the first line for the Platform says Playstation Vita and the bottom says October 30 for Release Date...so if it isn't real, someone really put some effort into it

UPDATE: A 2nd image for it has been posted

Looks like some secrets just won't keep until E3 -- if NeoGaf is to be believed. Over on the videogame forum, a poster claims to have the July issue of Game Informer, and inside are the first details on Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the PlayStation Vita.

Set between 1765 and 1780 and somehow involving 1763's end of the French and Indian War, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation will supposedly cast players as a French black female assassin named Aveline. The details point to Ubisoft Sofia developing the game, it not being related to Desmond, and "multiplayer specifically tailored to the Vita experience." The poster said Liberation will launch alongside the console version of Assassin's Creed III on October 30th.

Ubisoft offered a "no comment" when approached for this article.

Of course, take all of this with a grain of salt for the moment as it is just information from a message board. If you have the issue of Game Informer, go ahead and confirm the details in the comments below. Otherwise, watch the Ubisoft and PlayStation E3 press conferences on IGN Monday to see if either party sheds some light on Assassin's Creed Vita.
    SOurce: E3 2012: Assassin's Creed Vita Revealed? - IGN
    Last edited by DaveyHasselhoff; 06-11-2012 at 04:11 PM.

September MotM 2013

All I have to say about this is awesome Please keep feeding my addiction to this series

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Kiwi Defender

FUCK YES! More spin-offs , tie-ins and yearly releases !

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

another game to add to my vita collection

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Never played assassins creed but looks like this would be a good one to start with!

Retired TGT Member

wow wow wow wow me likey! need more info. stat.

*insert Latin phrase*

Awesome! Now since we have a second analog stick, Bloodline's terrible control scheme will be obsolete! Vittoria agil Assassini!

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

INTJ

female assassin.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

Legendary...Nuff Said

I'd like a confirmation, though this seems legit enough (you'd have to be uber-talented with PS to make this on your own ) and when asked about it, Ubisoft replied with a "No comment" so I'm liking these odds.

If pulled off, this could be THE game to get for the Vita, especially if it has MP.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    I'd like a confirmation, though this seems legit enough (you'd have to be uber-talented with PS to make this on your own ) and when asked about it, Ubisoft replied with a "No comment" so I'm liking these odds.

If pulled off, this could be THE game to get for the Vita, especially if it has MP.
    I agree, good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    female assassin.
    No shit, Sherlock.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post

No shit, Sherlock.
    sorry for being excited for a vita game for once

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

Retired TGT Member

Yep, that's exactly what I was getting at

Trophy Guide Grand Master

We seldom see you excited so he probably just assumed you were annoyed at the fact it was a hot female assassin with a big succulent ghetto booty

PRO Member

female assassin.
    I know, it's hawt.
    YouTube: Sk3pT1kaL

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    We seldom see you excited so he probably just assumed you were annoyed at the fact it was a hot female assassin with a big succulent ghetto booty
    She doesn't look very succulent in either picture, though .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Where The Wind Blows

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    FUCK YES! More spin-offs , tie-ins and yearly releases !
    Critical-thinking-free bandwagon hate !

Those things are not, and never will be, bad on their own. A game's quality is not defined by how many predecessors it has had.

If anything, a spin-off to a new device is a barrier against bad quality releases. Moving to a new system forces a certain degree of re-thinking a series, and generally ensures a longer development cycle with plenty of polishing time. More importantly, at least for me, a spin-off gives a game's story plenty of polishing time. Keeping in mind the Desmond arc is apparently wrapping up next console release, another game to fill in details is hardly uncalled for.

Your comment is one big buzzword with no genuine reasons to consider this a bad game or even a bad idea.

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

PRO Member

Just another reason that I should buy a Vita.

Sig by Bladia

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Voltergeist View Post
    Critical-thinking-free bandwagon hate !

Those things are not, and never will be, bad on their own. A game's quality is not defined by how many predecessors it has had.

If anything, a spin-off to a new device is a barrier against bad quality releases. Moving to a new system forces a certain degree of re-thinking a series, and generally ensures a longer development cycle with plenty of polishing time. More importantly, at least for me, a spin-off gives a game's story plenty of polishing time. Keeping in mind the Desmond arc is apparently wrapping up next console release, another game to fill in details is hardly uncalled for.

Your comment is one big buzzword with no genuine reasons to consider this a bad game or even a bad idea.
    Humour-less smartass fanboy reply !

Obviously it isn't defined by that, regardless of how many franchices with many iterations prove the contrary.

First of all, when did I say that it being a spin-off made it bad or that the idea itself was bad? We know nothing about the game except it features a female assassin and is getting released on the Vita. Praising or hating on it is both stupid and moronic.

A spin-off is a way of getting a lot of money without investing much capital on a game's development, not a barrier against bad quality releases (regardless of how many times you hear the devs say "We want to expand the unvierse!" or something similar), specially when there are still bad quality releases out there, no matter how many spin-offs they create before them. There have been many spin-offs that have lead to bad quality games in franchices, and many of them were bad on their own. Again, that doesn't mean this one will be the same, but we don't know if it'll be the exception either.

Spin-offs don't really give a story plenty of polishing time. If anything, they give the game itself the polishing time, for the plot is both thought out and developed before they start creating the game. Why would you start creating character models, gameplay elements, cinematic and what-not if you don't know what you'll do them about? It's like filming a movie without a final script, which is stupid.

And, of course, there is nothing wrong with them wanting to release more and more spin-offs, afterall they have a very rabbid fanbase buying anything they release, hence the yearly-release business model. Even if the game turns out to be very mediocre, only a few will complain and the rest will keep buying their games.

And your comment is one very bad reply to a post you either didn't read or simply over-analyzed (if at all).

Toggle Spoiler

The only sane person here

Pretty awesome!

Regional Manager of War

Another possible reason for getting a Vita but still Ubisoft is going to ride this series to the ground...Its quite sad really there fun games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast