NFS: Most Wanted Gets a PSVITA Version?

This is a discussion on NFS: Most Wanted Gets a PSVITA Version? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm always extremely excited to hear about new Criterion Games, NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010) was kind of amazing but could ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

NFS: Most Wanted Gets a PSVITA Version?

I'm always extremely excited to hear about new Criterion Games,
    NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010) was kind of amazing but could have been a lot better.
    it seems like they listened to their fans and made exactly what we wanted!

Burnout Paradise 2 - Pimp & Police Chases Edition.. I mean NFS: Most Wanted.

The Logo is Red with a white background, the car at the end of the trailer was done in a Burnout Paradise style. also the lighting and the camera angle in the screenshot on the Debut Trailer video below is just typical Burnout Paradise.

The Vita version, the big question; What will it be, what will it look like, how will it use the vita, when will it come out, what will it cost and the biggest question of all; Will it be any good!

The last of those questions maybe already has been answered because reports claim the iPhone version of the game is amazing, so you would think the version developed for a GAMING PLATFORM would be amazing too?!

Your opinions and comments will be highly appreciated.
    Reputation will go out to comments of High quality, this includes informing the community of certain information I didn't discuss in the section above.

Happy Commenting!

Last edited by twistsanny; 06-07-2012 at 03:33 AM. Reason: New information