Vita Games and Rating

This is a discussion on Vita Games and Rating within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've had my Vita for about a month now and am feeling a great sense of pride in it so ...

Rangers F.C

Vita Games and Rating

I've had my Vita for about a month now and am feeling a great sense of pride in it so far , the only cause for concern is the lack of games and lack of information on big names coming to the platform , but would be interested to know how you all would rate the games that have been released , or if you no of any big titles coming soon ???

Uncharted 7/10 so far not completed
    Unit 13 9/10 platted
    Motorsorm RC 9/10 platted

Most anticipated is Silent Hill Book of Memories

Resident PHD

Some big titles coming soon are Assassin's Creed 3 liberation, Call of Duty Black Ops declassified, Playstation Allstars, Sly Cooper, Littlebig Planet, Soul Sacrifice and Persona 4. You might also want to check out this video

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Synthwave <3

Yes, Sony announced at E3 that they will release 60 PS Vita games this year. I'm looking forward to having a variety of titles to choose from.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-21539_7...tions-in-2012/

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Uncharted 7/10 so far not completed
    Unit 13 9/10 platted
    Motorsorm RC 9/10 platted
    haven't played Unit 13 yet....should have it from gamefly tomorrow but uncharted deserves no less than an 8 and motorstorm rc is WAY over rated. doesn't deserve anything more than a 6.5. just my opinion of course

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 4 - Silver

I love the Vita, and all of the games I have for it so far - Uncharted, LEGO Harry Potter 2, Super Stardust Delta, Plants vs. Zombies, Asphalt Injection, Pinball Arcade, MotorStorm RC, and ModNation Racers. I plan on getting Resistance and Unit 13 in the next week, so I'm set.

Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    uncharted deserves no less than an 8 and motorstorm rc is WAY over rated. doesn't deserve anything more than a 6.5. just my opinion of course
    Agreed. I would have been a little mad if I paid $10 or whatever for that RC game. It was fun, but overall I was glad it was free...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I offer my humble opinion on my Vita Library.

Wipeout 2048 8/10 ridiculously hard but a technical achievement
    Uncharted Golden Abyss 7.5/10 1/2 amazing 1/2 mediocre
    Super Stardust Delta 10/10 Amazing, no other words
    Everybody's Golf 8/10 Annoying sometimes
    Escape Plan 8/10 Fun & Hard ;D
    Mutant Blobs Attack 11/10 best game on the system.
    Rayman Origins 10/10 makes your eyeballs melt in a good way
    Hustle Kings 6/10 good mechanics and graphics, but the forced hip-hop theme just didn't do it for me.
    Welcome Park 9/10 Awesome little app, especially the skating minigame where you use the gyro works perfectly

Games I'm getting:

Need for Speed Most Wanted
    Gravity Daze
    Modnation Racers Road Trip
    Star Drone Extreme
    Doctor Who And the Eternity Clock
    Sly 4
    Guackamelee
    Assassins Creed III: Liberation
    Bioshock Infinite
    Jet Set Radio
    Killzone
    MGS HD Collection
    Rayman Legends (Wikipedia says it's coming on the Vita Games list page, lets hope it's true)
    Touch my Katamari
    Zone of the Enders

Some of these games might be terrible but I have a right to be curious ;P

Rangers F.C

I am only on chapter 12 in Uncharted thats why it gets a seven so far , also not had time to watch any e3 yet but am pleased there gonna be lots of material

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well I give my opinions as well

Wipeout 2048 - 8/10. Looks great and as racers go it's fun to play.
    Dynasty Warriors next - 7/10. Looks good and is fun to play, does get repetitive though.
    Disgaea 3 absence of detention - 9/10. Something about this game series is really good and the vita shows it very well.
    Rayman origins - 10/10. The games is the best 2D plat-former I can think of and it looks amazing. I played it on PS3 as well and something about it just makes it so much better on Vita.
    Super Stardust Delta - 10/10. I only got this due to my discount for pre-ordering but I played and is is so fun to play and looks stupidly good (even more so for a release mini game)
    Motorstorm RC - 9/10. The game is a fairly unique take on racers and is insanely cheap for what it is, if it was much more it would probably be around 6 or 7 though.
    Plants VS Zombies - 8/10. My dad actually brought this game and he played it for like an hour, I just finished the off. The console played the game really well and it was fun at first but near the end I was getting a bit bored due to repetitiveness.
    Welcome park - 10/10. It is a nice start to the Vita and shows what features it has fairly well only ruined by the face picture (my photo's of a 'face' ended up consisting of a tree, a piece of plane white paper and a door hinge.

Now as for games I want to get. Since I enjoy almost any game genre except FPS's so almost every game it has coming up/ that is out is one that I would be interested in getting. But if I look my favourite 2 genre's which is racer and action-RPG I would say the top 5 games I'm interested in are:
    Ragnarok Odyssey
    Phantasy star online 2
    Need for speed Most wanted (2012)
    Soul sacrifice
    Sly cooper: thieves in time (Not either of the 2 genre's but I really like the series and this looks really good to me)

So yeah there's my input and one final thing. Please let a Monster hunter game come out on this handheld, I have played every Europe released console monster hunter game and I know this series would be amazing on the Vita. to me it would be the best gaming experience you could get anywhere.

Buy my book, Alteration

Uncharted: Golden Abyss=7.5/10
    Little Deviants=5.5/10
    Rayman Origins= 10/10
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3=8/10
    Mortal Kombat=9/10
    Motorstorm RC=6.5/10
    Treasures of Montezuma Blitz=6/10

Titles arriving this year I'm excited for/coming up:
    Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
    Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
    Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
    Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Declassifed
    Killzone Vita

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Rangers F.C

Hope they start remote play on ps3 games soon

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've only got some games for the Vita because so far it hasn't been quite interesting (I'm a big RPG fan).

Hot Shots Golf World Invitational (7 out of 10)
    It's quite a fun game. Wastes some minutes of my time while waiting. The controls are easy to use. But the only problem is that once the game starts for a course and then you mess up on one of the courses and then you become last place, there's no way to restart the whole PAR. You'd have to re-do the course over again... Kinda frustrating when you want to finish the game.

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (6 out of 10)
    An ok fighting game. I'm not too fond of fighting games so this isn't a big rating for me. I like the cast of characters in it, I like the backgrounds and I like the fighting style. But like I said it's not my kind of game. I can't do those crazy and insane moves!

Motorstorm RC (7 out of 10)
    As much as free games go, this is one was actually pretty interesting to play! Lots of cars and lots of tracks. Lots of things to do... plus the trophies, lol.

TOM Blitz (8 out of 10)
    Mmm, pretty fun to play. It's a free to play game (No trophies sadly) but the leaderboard makes it a good thing, lol. Puzzles are always fun to play!

As you can see, I've really only got two bought games, lol.. In the future, it'll be filled with RPGs starting with Persona 4: Golden~

PRO Member

Might as well put my 2 cents worth in.

Ridge Racer 7/10
    Somewhat lacking in content which has improved a little with the release of a few extra tracks via free DLC. What it lacks in content is made up for with good arcade style racing and a career mode that has you select a team to race for which competes against other teams around the world (similar to MAG's PMCs). Perfect for when you only have 10 or 20 minutes for some quick gaming.

Escape Plan 7.5/10
    An interesting platformer/puzzle game that makes use of the Vita's touch and motion controls. The only problem is that the touch controls aren't as responsive as they should be, and at times are too sensitive which can cause some frustration. A welcome addition to the Vita library that's worth getting if you're looking for something different.

Plants Vs Zombies 8/10
    Stupid good fun. Stupid, because you have to defend your house with weaponized plants from a horde of zombies. Fun, because you have to defend your house with weaponized plants from a horde of zombies.

Touch My Katamari 6.5/10

I'd never played a Katamari game before, and I'll probably never play one again. Perhaps I just don't get it.

Wipout 2047 7.5/10
    I fell in love with the Wipout series since first playing the demo on the original Playstation. Somehow, this version seems lacking to the home console versions, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Perhaps what's missing is a nice big wide screen TV so you can see what's going on.

Super Stardust Delta 7.5/10
    Lets be honest here. Super Stardust is basically the old arcade shooter Asteroids, genetically modified and pumped full of steroids. Not that that's a bad thing mind you, it actually makes for a pretty good game. The added touch screen and rear touch special weapons are a welcome improvement over the PS3 version.

Rayman Origins 8.5/10
    The very same game as the home console version. The only significant addition is hidden treasures that require you to touch the screen to locate. Oh, and you can pop bubblized enemies with a tap of the screen.

Everybody's Golf (Hotshots Golf) 8.5/10
    I hate sports games with a passion, but strangely enough, I quite like this game. Perhaps because it tries to be more like a video game than a golf simulator with multimillion dollar sponsorship deals and the face of some "athlete" I don't give a shit about plastered all over the cover.

Gravity Rush (First impressions) 9/10
    I've only spent about 20 minutes playing this + the demo, been holding off playing it until I go back to work and my daily 1 hour plus train ride. But from what I've played so far, it is living up to be the game I was hoping for. And as expected, some issues with disorientation due to gravity being at your control.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I am only on chapter 12 in Uncharted thats why it gets a seven so far , also not had time to watch any e3 yet but am pleased there gonna be lots of material
    Get ready for 22 more chapters.

I have Uncharted: Golden Abyss only, and I give it a 9.25/10. I love it, it's like a PS3 Uncharted game (I like it better than UC 1) and it's a great time waster IMO, I love killing people.

I hope Twisted Metal, Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter come over to the Vita, then my life will be complete.

Buy my book, Alteration

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    I hope Twisted Metal, Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter come over to the Vita, then my life will be complete.
    I think one of the PSOne Classics coming to Vita was a Twisted Metal game...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I think one of the PSOne Classics coming to Vita was a Twisted Metal game...
    But it's old! I mean I'm happy and all, but I want a new one with decent graphics, I know graphics don't make the game. But I'd love a modern TM.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Satiety View Post

TOM Blitz (8 out of 10)
    Mmm, pretty fun to play. It's a free to play game (No trophies sadly) but the leaderboard makes it a good thing, lol. Puzzles are always fun to play!
    It does have trophies now update the live screen but its not showing on here or PlayStation official pages

PRO Member

I am finally going to get my Vita once the white one that comes bundled with Assassin's Creed comes out. It looks great. I also really want to play Gravity Rush and Super Star Dust Delta based on from what I have seen.

Sig by Bladia

Resident PHD

If you haven't already pick up Gravity Rush. It is an incredible game and should be in everyone's Vita collection

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dividsmythe View Post
    It does have trophies now update the live screen but its not showing on here or PlayStation official pages
    According to a thread i saw earlier, It's actually only implemented at Europe. NA isn't updated with Trophy Support yet D; I don't know why it's taking that long though... I heard it's been out two weeks or so!