Atlus's Teddie Twitter Threatens A "fate worse then death" if you spoil Persona 4 Golden

This is a discussion on Atlus's Teddie Twitter Threatens A "fate worse then death" if you spoil Persona 4 Golden within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Teddie doesn't want you posting P4 Golden spoilers - JAPANATOR File this one under 'mildly terrifying'. Today, the official Teddie ...

INTJ

Atlus's Teddie Twitter Threatens A "fate worse then death" if you spoil Persona 4 Golden

Teddie doesn't want you posting P4 Golden spoilers - JAPANATOR

File this one under 'mildly terrifying'.

Today, the official Teddie twitter of Atlus Japan tweeted that he didn't want people spoiling the old or new content in Persona 4 Golden. He then proceeded to link to a terrifying image with some extremely threatening text to go with it. It reads something along the lines of: "Spoilers are absolutely off limits. Especially everything from December onward, got it? For those of you foolish enough to spoil it, a fate worse than death awaits".

Yeah, I think I'm just going to stay away from twitter once I get my hands on the game later today...

i want to spoil the game now

just to piss off atlus.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

imagine if he spoils persona 5 stuff. thatd be awesome

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 3 - Bronze

very stupid of him to say that.
    people are going to spoil the hell out of this game now

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think it's funny how the thread title quotes a part of the article, but still contains a typo... a fate worse (than what?), then death?
    Oh well... I guess proper grammar is a dead form of communication. Thanks for that, internet...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Eh it's not that big of a typo I saw the title and still understood that it meant than, so I just read it like that.