Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If the PS vita could remote play PS3 games which game would you play?

This is a discussion on If the PS vita could remote play PS3 games which game would you play? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The title really explains the whole topic. Its really disappointing to here that remote play doesn't play Ps3 games cause ...

♚ Overlord ♔

If the PS vita could remote play PS3 games which game would you play?

The title really explains the whole topic.
    Its really disappointing to here that remote play doesn't play Ps3 games cause if they did I would have been the first one to get it.
    To put it really simply what Ps3 game would you like to play on the go?

I would really kill to play games like skyrim or borderlands on a train or something lol.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I wouldn't... I'd just play it on my ps3

Buy my book, Alteration

I want the classic Jak and Daxter series in the palm of my hand. I wouldn't mind seeing Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction on there, either.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 8 - Gold

it does have remote play,only a few games though,and even if you could play the game you wanted the input lag would be absolutely horrible.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would play mw3 Would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

PRO Member

Well, I only have the WiFi Vita and seeing as NSW State Rail don't offer WiFi on trains, I would only be able to use it at home which is pretty pointless since I could just play my PS3. Of course, I could always get a 3G Vita but I'm pretty sure playing a game via remote play would chew through your data cap like there's no tomorrow, making it an expensive exercise.

Come to think of it, I'm wondering if the people complaining about how remote play doesn't let you play PS3 games have really considered how little they would use it or how expensive it would be to use if they did.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Burnout Paradise on the toilet ;D

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

would definately say some sort of rpg game like rainbow moon

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    I would really kill to play games like skyrim or borderlands on a train or something lol.
    Even if you could play any game remote play, it'd be extremely laggy unless you are on a real high speed internet. 3g is a joke and 4g(basic dsl) will barely do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    it does have remote play,only a few games though,and even if you could play the game you wanted the input lag would be absolutely horrible.
    All depends on the internet or your internet. It runs flawless at home. No lag, nothing, but I don't expect the same everywhere I travel unless I'm at a friend or family's place.

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf2142 View Post
    Well, I only have the WiFi Vita and seeing as NSW State Rail don't offer WiFi on trains, I would only be able to use it at home which is pretty pointless since I could just play my PS3. Of course, I could always get a 3G Vita but I'm pretty sure playing a game via remote play would chew through your data cap like there's no tomorrow, making it an expensive exercise.

Come to think of it, I'm wondering if the people complaining about how remote play doesn't let you play PS3 games have really considered how little they would use it or how expensive it would be to use if they did.
    I beg to differ. First off, it doesn't chew up your data plan unless you only have the 150 or 250mb plan. It takes awhile to burn through 5gb on a 3g connection. But 2nd, you'd only want to do it wifi since 3g wouldn't be fast enough. And if it worked as intended, I'd be remote playing every day, even at the house. The point of it is to take your PSP or Vita with you and leave your ps3 at the house.... But it only works on a few games instead of all ps3 games like intended. But the only downside is the lack of R2 and L2.... I hope they make a attachment down the road to include both, as well as full support for RP.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Lvl 3 - Bronze

any rpg game would b fantastic on the go!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Guess I forgot to answer the question lol. DCUO, WKC2, whatever I felt in the mood to play since I'd have access to over 400+ PSN games and whatever I leave in my ps3.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Kid, not loser

Dark Souls/Demons Souls, KZ3 MP, Uncharted 3MP, Ghost Recon:FS... Probably many more. I wanted Rainbow moon to be for Vita, so that maybe.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I would replay all my best games too many to count but yeah the Ps vita is capable of it just go on youtube and search remote play.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

naruto ultimate ninja storm generations

Resident Deadhead

i now it will never happen but i want magic knight rayearth and popful mail remakes

i would kill people for a popful mail remake now that i think about it

if youe never played it, go download a naughty, naughty, saturn emulator and download the rom. NOW
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-murderer234 View Post
    The title really explains the whole topic.
    Its really disappointing to here that remote play doesn't play Ps3 games cause if they did I would have been the first one to get it.
    To put it really simply what Ps3 game would you like to play on the go?

Nothing really offers that technology yet and playable on top of that
    And also you said you wanna play on the train, trains go into tunnels and not even cell phones can work
    But your vita will? I think not
    Give it 10 to 20 more years til they figure this out...maybe
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would play my favorites like Assassins Creed 2 And Resident Evil 5.

Lvl 7 - Gold

This feature is what I am waiting for in handhelds before I really spend money on one. (i'll still buy a system used for an exclusive)
    The WiiU gamepad is a step in the right direction.

As far as the transfar thing being basically the same, it's not. You have to buy 2 games just to play your save file on the go. A fucking slap in the face.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Check Those Corners

Oh my, imagine some Burnout Paradise in a cop chase LOL jk.but BF3 would be cool, madden would be too but i already have 09 10 11 12 for psp lol. mw3 i suppose as well

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf2142 View Post

I do not agree. What about a nagging wife, kid that wants to have the only tv in the house? It would be awesome to remote your game to the Vita and play on your game while satisfaying all people in the house and continuing your trophyhunting....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast