Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS3 - PSVita trophy bridge... When?

This is a discussion on PS3 - PSVita trophy bridge... When? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by James_Page I'm not so sure about that. Sure on a trophy site people will think trophies are ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. Sure on a trophy site people will think trophies are a huge deal, but in the grand scheme of things "trophy hunters" are a minority of PS3 gamers. 90% of my friends who aren't on a trophy related website couldn't care less about trophies. Should Sony have had the trophy bridge have worked from launch? Absolutely, but I can assure you it is a bigger deal to the people here than anyone else.

As far as games, I always want more good games but I have been very happy so far. I've had a 3DS since launch and have 3 games for it (the only ones I think are worth playing) and I have triple the amount of Vita games. So yes, we all want more games but in my opinion it has had a much better launch than the other system.
    I agree with you that the majority of PS3 owners worldwide could care less about trophies. However, I meant that trophies are here to stay and seeing as how every game is required to have them now, they should of had it working day one or at least acknowledged that it wasn't working and said they would fix it in the future. They haven't told people anything about what they have planned for the Vita in the future, and this was made clear at E3 when everyone was expecting big things from Sony and the Vita then.

Also, yes, while the launch was better than the 3DS, it still didn't live up to the hype that it came out with. People were saying this was the best system launch in history and over exaggerating things beyond belief. Sure it had a few good games, but I only bought a few of them and even now still have a hard time finding something I thing is worth my money.

Hopefully Sony will get their act together and start pushing for better games. Not just titles that push the motion/touch controls down our throats as that really annoys me. Yes I know it comes with a duel touch screen. However, I don't need, nor want to use it for half of the controls in a game.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    its all about the
    if it makes a ton of money they go
    if it makes a little money theyre not interested :stare:
    if it makes no money youre wasting their time
    if it loses them money, theyll kill you

so they really dont care what their clientele think, except if it makes them richer (by a lot)
    Trust me, try owning an Xbox 360 for four years and then you realize how much nicer Sony is to their community, lol.
    Net doveriya, net poter'.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

im seeing this topic being brought up alot recently
    i thought that vita trophies showed on ps3's already
    but it should be done, i guess it looks nice and shows your gaming dedication
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

its kinda a problem with me cuz i wanna see all the platinums on my ps3 since i use the ps3 alot more

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah I love my Vita but theres nothing really worth buying on it, I've got the Uncharted game and Mortal Kombat but can't think what else to get, didn't Ken say he was going to make a Bioshock game for it at last years E3?
    Mainly Working On
    Bulletstorm
    Also Working On
    Mass Effect 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Battlefield 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    Not to be a dick or anything, but that is one problem. Saying there is a "shitton" of problems implies that there is a lot of things that are wrong with the system when in reality the only thing the system really needs is more games. I'm not saying that isn't a problem, but they system certainly doesn't have a lot of problems.
    It's one problem, yet it expands to a shit-ton when every industry anal-cyst...I mean analysts, has essentially condemned the Vita for this very reason. There's multiple cases of respected professionals telling the public not to bother with the system, so they don't (no sales), which in turn tells Sony retards...I mean executives, that no one wants their product, and they stop focusing on it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by deithe View Post
    Yeah I love my Vita but theres nothing really worth buying on it, I've got the Uncharted game and Mortal Kombat but can't think what else to get, didn't Ken say he was going to make a Bioshock game for it at last years E3?
    Games are coming!! Little Big Planet Vita, Assassins Creed III Liberation, FIFA 13, CoD Declassified,..... You just gonna have to have some patience. Vita games don't happen overnight.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hope the PS3 and the VITA get this stuff, but first PS1 on the VITA.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by twistsanny View Post
    Isn't this already possible?

PRO Member

It's like one of my favorite MMA fighters would say everyone has a plan until I punch them in the face. This device aka PS Vita let's compare it using an example. when person is born they are a baby almost completely useless but giving its parents a smile, (parents = sony die hard fans) then as time develops the once useless child begins to have function, its been around long enough people are familiar with it, they realized hey its not a perfect kid but its not retarded either, soon the child is in university and everyone says I knew that kid when he was growing up I was the first to see potential in him, then as more time passes the kid slowly gets to become obsolete making way for the next generation

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilsminion View Post
    It's like one of my favorite MMA fighters would say everyone has a plan until I punch them in the face. This device aka PS Vita let's compare it using an example. when person is born they are a baby almost completely useless but giving its parents a smile, (parents = sony die hard fans) then as time develops the once useless child begins to have function, its been around long enough people are familiar with it, they realized hey its not a perfect kid but its not retarded either, soon the child is in university and everyone says I knew that kid when he was growing up I was the first to see potential in him, then as more time passes the kid slowly gets to become obsolete making way for the next generation
    Well if that's the example you're going to run with, the Vita is a long way from University yet as it hasn't even entered kindergarten.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

Quote Originally Posted by twistsanny View Post
    to get ps1 games one way is to download from ps3 you should get a bubble then plug ur vita and you should be able to download with content manager that is how i got my FF7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12