Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The PS Vita is hot

This is a discussion on The PS Vita is hot within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Good thing I am waiting a while before buying one, so I do not burn my damn house down! Hopefully ...

Check Those Corners

Good thing I am waiting a while before buying one, so I do not burn my damn house down! Hopefully the newer versions of VITA will fix all the wrong things about it

Prayer Warrior

to no surprise you ps360 take a nugget of news and completely twist the facts to suit your sony bashing. please get over yourself. these numbers are hardly anything to worry about and don't warrant a "defect" to be called into play. espically since there was water damage expected to be involved in all cases.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

try playing the vita in afghanistan jeez its always hot

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm well satisfied with my vita, it hasn't broken down, the games are better then what I was used to on the DS and the whole thing is basically amazing.

Also the fact that they [Criterion] didn't have to shrink NFS Most Wanted down to get it on the vita is the most amazing thing that ever happened in Mobile Gaming and should be recognized by people. it has literally EVERYTHING the PS3 version has, with slick HD graphics, ''you will not see [or feel] the difference between the PS3 and the Vita Version..'' come on, that's amazing!Need for Speed: Most Wanted: Vita's Hidden Gem - IGN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12