Ps vita japanese account questions

This is a discussion on Ps vita japanese account questions within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ok, first thing first. I don't know if this is the place where I can post this, but I will ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ps vita japanese account questions

ok, first thing first. I don't know if this is the place where I can post this, but I will post here anyway (please don't kill me DX). Well, I was considering making a japanese account so I could download some vita games that I want that I don't know if they will ever be released here. Soooo my problems are:
    1) If I make a japanese account and download a game. Then can I download it on my ps3 with the JP account, then transfer it to my main account, THEN to my vita? (Which uses my main account)

2) Can I buy a psn card here and still use it on the japanese account, even though its from another country?

I would really appreciate some answers as I want to dust off my vita.

Retired

Nope, each account to each Vita, which means you can put the game on PS3 and you can play the game on PS3 as anyone, but on the Vita you can only play on the JPN account. At least it's what I think.

And no, each PSN card has its own region.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (dramatic music in the back ground). But I thank you for your answer my friend

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by N_Triple_AAA View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (dramatic music in the back ground). But I thank you for your answer my friend
    No problem. And I am as saddened as you are.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I know, right? If the vita could just simply have multiple accounts DX. Guess, I'll have to pay more to import the game

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by N_Triple_AAA View Post
    I know, right? If the vita could just simply have multiple accounts DX. Guess, I'll have to pay more to import the game
    Yeah, at least 2 accounts would be fair.

PRO Member

There is kind of a way around it. If you restore factory settings you can then log in with your Japanese account but will only be able to play games from the Japanese store on that account. Of course, if you want to play games tied to your main account you'll have to restore factory settings again.

Not the best option, but still there if you don't mind fiddling about a bit.

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Lvl 6 - Silver

You can put another account on your vita, but for you to maintain all your saves you need two memory cards and the process to change the accounts takes about 10 minutes

Retired

You can do that, or not at all, I mean it's an annoying process. But I do it with 1 memory card.