Black Ops: Declassified Site

This is a discussion on Black Ops: Declassified Site within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Not sure how long this site has been up, but today i discovered it: Black Ops Declassified | PS Vita ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Black Ops: Declassified Site

Not sure how long this site has been up, but today i discovered it:
    Black Ops Declassified | PS Vita | Preorder | Call of Duty

As you can see in the url it's a site for Call of Duty Black ops Declassified which is an exclusive game for PS Vita.
    Here you will soon be able to see a reveal trailer as I hope they are going to reveal on their press conference at GamesCom in august 14. (Sony Detail 2012 Gamescom Press Conference | TheSixthAxis)

I also hope that this game (along with other ps vita titles being released later on this year) will give a boost on the sales of the Vita.

The site looks legit, and why wouldn't it be? Also, it looks like the gameplay image on the vita is from black ops 2, but it may be updated when they reveal something about the game.
    Last edited by jooakim; 08-06-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Back Home!!!!!!!!!

Not really sure about that site, but i do hope indeed that their is some more information about the game on GamesCom.

Synthwave <3

In a Goldilocks Zone ...

I can't wait to hear more news about this. I hope it has zombies for the Vita.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Milwaukee, WI

Have reserved it already & hoping to hear some kind of details soon also .. gonna keep an eye on this site