Group message problem

This is a discussion on Group message problem within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys. I have been playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss for a while, and about a week ago i started to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Group message problem

Hey guys. I have been playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss for a while, and about a week ago i started to use the Black Market for trades. When i got the platinum for the game I checked my playstation 3, and I then recived several messages that was like 5 days old.

The messages was about the Black Market trading, so I thought I'd check my Vita to see why I didn't get the messages there. So I started the Group Message application and it just said that there was an error in the application and that I should close it and try again. So I did, and still the same thing.

I have tried restarting the Vita, update the system and still It wont work.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Lvl 4 - Silver

What is the error number? That will makes things a bit easier for me to answer

But I do know that when you receive a message, you receive it both the PS3 and Vita as 2 separate messages. So if you have a small conversation with someone on your PS3 over the message system (say you receive 10 messages during this conversation) Then when you load up the vita messages you will receive those 10 messages as well even if you delete them on the PS3. This also happens for game invites and friend requests (even if you accept or deline the friend request or if the game you were invited to isn't on the Vita/ PS3).

^Not sure if that is linked to the problem but it is possible^

Lvl 7 - Gold

Is there any option to put this out to get both messages on the systems? Hate it that if i put my Vita on i get the same messages as on my PS3.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

There is no error code. It just tells me to restart the application and that's it. It would have been alot easier with an error code.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieOfDoom View Post
    There is no error code. It just tells me to restart the application and that's it. It would have been alot easier with an error code.
    Did you already tried to hard reset the system? Push the power button for 30 seconds, then you will have a recovery menu. Press the option to reset the system. Follow the wizard and prey to God it fixes the problem.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That didn't work either. Wtf. Have no idea what to do. Can't find ANYTHING about this problem on the internet. Starting to think that I am the first person to come across this problem.