Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just bought my vita this week, my experience.

This is a discussion on Just bought my vita this week, my experience. within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I would like to hear some info on its remote play for the PS3....I would love to play my PS3 ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would like to hear some info on its remote play for the PS3....I would love to play my PS3 while I am at work...... How well does the function work?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    I would like to hear some info on its remote play for the PS3....I would love to play my PS3 while I am at work...... How well does the function work?
    It doesn't work, yet. But some games coming out will do that, like PlayStation Battle Royale, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (albeit the online cap is decreased to 4 players.). And all of these games have the Cross Buy feature, meaning you buy the game on PS3 and you get it for the Vita.

The Stereotype Killer

I'm saving money up for one . My boyfriend bought one a few weeks ago and he absolutely loves it.
    Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

Lvl 7 - Gold

I love my Vita too. It has held me company and giving me joy already all the time that i travel. It's an amazing system with lots of cool things. I'm a very proud owner and happy that i bought one.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Been hearing a lot of good stuff about the system lately, I'll have to pick one up holiday season. I'll probably grab one for cheap on Black Friday.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

Breakfast and Chill

If I can save up $250 that I can use purely for gaming by the end of October, I'll get the ACIII Liberations Vita bundle. That system looks .

INTJ

have fun with it while you can.

buyers remorse usually sets in after a few months followed by post-purchase rationalization

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    have fun with it while you can.

buyers remorse usually sets in after a few months followed by post-purchase rationalization
    it was only a matter of time before your punk ass come on here trolling. don't you have anything better to do?

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Rangers F.C

Need some decent games quick not used it for anything other than Youtube in a while , my games
    Resistance
    Fifa
    Motorstorm
    Uncharted
    Metal Gear Solid
    Escape plan
    Unit 13

Played these games and got the plats for the ones I want but now a can't see anything I would like to play , Gravity rush only one a not got but did not like the demo , what to do hhmmm

Lvl 9 - Gold

Good to see someone else enjoying their Vita!

I've got mine packed with games, and surprised I've still got 10GB+ free on my memcard. Zen Pinball 2 will be taking a chunk of that when it releases later today, and I'll probably grab Ragnarok Odyssey digitally as well. Such a great handheld and I can't wait to see what we'll be getting throughout next year.

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

im glad you like it that made me a satisfied customer hearing other ppl experiences. keep it up its a very good system!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12