PS Vita Has Anime Fishing game - IT'S OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED

This is a discussion on PS Vita Has Anime Fishing game - IT'S OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PlayStation Vita Reels In A Moe Fishing Game | Siliconera PlayStation Vita is getting a moe fishing game. Let’s Fish! ...

INTJ

PS Vita Has Anime Fishing game - IT'S OVER NINTENDO IS FINISHED

PlayStation Vita Reels In A Moe Fishing Game | Siliconera

PlayStation Vita is getting a moe fishing game. Let’s Fish! Hooked On is headed to the system in the U.S. and Europe, courtesy of publisher, Wired Productions. The game is developed by Tokyo-based SIMS, who work on the Bass Fishing series.

Let’s Fish! Hooked On has four modes—World Tour, Challenge, Training and Underwater. World Tour is the games story mode. Let’s Fish has four characters, each with their own abilities and story. Challenge mode is quick challenges with online rankings. Training speaks for itself.

Finally, Underwater mode is the gallery mode, and lets you view your prized catches. In this mode, you can move the Vita around to control the camera, and observe the behaviours of all the fish you’ve caught.

For hardcore fishing fans, Wired Productions say Let’s Fish! has nine different kinds of fish to catch and 240 lures to earn. The game is spread across 11 outdoor stages.

Nintendo can't compete with such quality!

Trophy Guide Grand Master

No where in this announcement or trailer do I see any comments that this was supposed to complete with nintendo, this is your last warning to stop trolling

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    No where in this announcement or trailer do I see any comments that this was supposed to complete with nintendo, this is your last warning to stop trolling
    It's a joke. if i was trolling i would say the game is a absolute pile of shit.

i said the same exact thing here and no one complained:

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...arm-clock.html

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    When you bash on Sony, in every thread you make, on a site dedicated to Sony it isnt a joke....its trolling...It would be similar to me going on to a site dedicated to the Oakland Raiders and commenting that they suck and every other NFL team is better. If you cant post news, WITHOUT making some type of snide comment that disparages Sony and causes arguments then stop posting them.

Retired

When you bash on Sony, in every thread you make, on a site dedicated to Sony it isnt a joke....its trolling...It would be similar to me going on to a site dedicated to the Oakland Raiders and commenting that they suck and every other NFL team is better. If you cant post news, WITHOUT making some type of snide comment that disparages Sony and causes arguments then stop posting them.
    Thank you!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Amen! Well said.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

Prayer Warrior

fuck yeah!!!!!!! get'em davey. it's about time someone said something about this shit.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Fight the Future

Now they need to make a fishing rod controller for the Vita and this will be a day one purchase. Honestly it looks just like Sega Bass Fishing for the Dreamcast but the main reason that game was so fun was because of the controller so I'm not sure how this one will be. If it's on the PSN for $5 or so I'll get it, otherwise, no fishing rod, no purchase.

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

idk if a fishing game is much fun on the vita. Real fishing is not bad.

Resident Deadhead

im super stoned, so i think thats why this game looks fun to me at the moment?
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

aw... I like Sony but I think ps360 is hilarious.

don't censor him/her.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    Now they need to make a fishing rod controller for the Vita and this will be a day one purchase. Honestly it looks just like Sega Bass Fishing for the Dreamcast but the main reason that game was so fun was because of the controller so I'm not sure how this one will be. If it's on the PSN for $5 or so I'll get it, otherwise, no fishing rod, no purchase.
    True but the nicest rod I've found is the one that comes with Rapala Bass Fishing It has the most realistic feel to it and it's not out of place

It is time for me to go underground