Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Silent Hill Book of Memories 'Debut' Trailer

This is a discussion on Silent Hill Book of Memories 'Debut' Trailer within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 And guess what game silent hill fans hate most right now? this game. go to any ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    And guess what game silent hill fans hate most right now?

this game.

go to any trailer on youtube involving this game, go to any fan site that has a thread for this. Everyone is either pissed off or doesn't like it.

here, here's some youtube searches, go look at the comments, Every silent hill fan hates this game and if they don't they arn't silent hill fans because they apparently never played a silent hill game before.:

Silent Hill: Book of Memories - PS Vita - Gameplay Video Gamescom 2011 - YouTube
    Silent Hill Book of Memories E3 2012 Trailer [HD] - YouTube
    Silent Hill Book of Memories - Horror on the Vita (Gameplay demo) - YouTube
    "Silent Hill: Book of Memories" Gamescom 2011 Gameplay Trail - YouTube
    I don't hate the game and I'm a Silent Hill fan. I've played and loved them all, which is a great reason TO ACTUALLY WAIT FOR THE RELEASE before passing judgement. Everyone pissing and moaning about the game right now is why gamers have the label of being whiny entitled bitches... just look at your own sig for proof.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    Everyone pissing and moaning about the game right now is why gamers have the label of being whiny entitled bitches.
    There's a difference between consumerism and entitlement.

Consumerism is the Silent hill fans, They have valid complaints ("The game is not like silent hill at all, this means i hate it")

Entitlement is a completely different story, it's a consumer that always wants unrealistic expectations out of a product and is willing to sacrifice anything to bitch about it ("I wish Bayonetta 2 wasn't made at all than being put on the Wii U even though i am a major bayonetta fan.")

Lvl 7 - Gold

Valid complaint = "This game that I have never played is not like Silent Hill at all so I hate it"... if you say so. Sounds to me like the typical negative, whiny bitch (I removed the entitled part for you), nerd raging. If they said "it's something I'm concerned about" then sure, but nope... it's immediate hate.

Gamers have a pretty shit reputation these days and it's definitely been earned. If the game releases, and sucks, then sure cry your eyes out. Anymore, that's too much to ask. The hate starts spewing the second an announcement is made instead of reserving it for an actual final product. It's not a major console release, it's a game on a portable device. That is, in my opinion, a great place to try something new. Flying off the handle (which I will admit you did not do) over it is petty and stupid.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

my girl is a silent hill fan and she hated downpour god only knows what she'll think about this game lol
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    Valid complaint = "This game that I have never played is not like Silent Hill at all so I hate it"... if you say so.
    welcome to consumerism, You can judge products based on what they show you.

it's like apple users calling people who hate the iphone 5 entitled because they haven't bought a expensive apple phone yet.

Rangers F.C

A want this game , cause if a don't buy it a wasted 250 on a Vita paperweight
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Angel of Death

it's like apple users calling people who hate the iPhone 5 entitled because they haven't bought a expensive apple phone yet.
    Don't bring Apple into this! lol

Anyway, PS360 has a point, the game isn't like what Silent Hill was, which most fans are going to be piss-poor about. I don't know what to think of the game at the moment, but I have a sinking feeling that it is going to suck compared to the first 3, the best ones. They should make a game that is up to par of the highest praised ones because then people will like it. I hope that Hideo Kojima actually makes a Silent Hill game like he wants to because he will make a damn good one.

Lvl 7 - Gold

it's like apple users calling people who hate the iphone 5 entitled because they haven't bought a expensive apple phone yet.
    Can doesn't mean should.

Also, I retracted the "entitled" portion for you already. Whiny bitches is where I stand firm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12