Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sony Considering PS3-Vita Bundle for Christmas

This is a discussion on Sony Considering PS3-Vita Bundle for Christmas within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by bnecker717 I thought we were in the Vita thread, not the Nintendo thread .... yup we are. ...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I thought we were in the Vita thread, not the Nintendo thread ....
    yup we are.

thats why im comparing a bundle price to a competitors price, to show how this won't end well.

PRO Member

Only two possible outcomes in my eyes

A). Sony takes a hit and does this at a fucking awesome price, enticing mainly families with multiple kids to want to get this in the holiday season. Causing a dint in the Wii-U sales

or

B). Shit price and it goes by unnoticed

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    thats why im comparing a bundle price to a competitors price, to show how this won't end well.
    Exactly, you are getting 2 systems, instead of one.
    In this bundle is a 6 year old console which has over 300 good games and a portable console with over 40 games which are comparable in terms of quality to a home console's. These 2 consoles also have features that give you 2 games for buying 1 (Cross buy) along with a huge list of PS1 games to play on both for 1 purchase.

The Wii U is a new console with 5 year old technology and a tablet attached with 23 games of which only 7 are not available to any other console. and out of these 7 games 4 are party games. So that leaves 3 games to try and sell the system.

Kid, not loser

It will hurt sony if they put it at a price tag below $500. No one wants a 7 year old console unless it's for a good price and The Vita has nothing memorable on it yet. It will hurt sonys profits if they lower a price on such a bundle, something a Sinking company absolutely needs (money).

also i love how sony fans keep pulling out the "Wii U isn't next gen" argument even though they have been proven wrong multiple times.
    It's only next-gen for Nintendo, there is nothing else to prove with it other than that. You could say every new pc is next gen if you want to really. And $500 for 2 consoles that have a lot of potential and much more going for them both, is a great deal. If they include say PS all Stars with them as well, that's an even better price. If someone wants a new PS3 with say higher gigs and have been wanting a Vita, they will buy it for $500, especially during holiday season.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Gotta admit i have 0 interest in the vita, i thought the psp was wank, im considerng the new ps3 only because my ps is starting to die. Its all about money grabbing for sony, the vita has flopped on its arse so obviously they will do some type of bundle to try up the sales.

Synthwave <3

yup we are.

Whatever you say. Maybe I will start posting things about the Xbox 360 in the Nintendo forums ...

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Resident PHD

yup we are.

The only problem is you confused the part about outdated Hardware and awesome games. Unless you are really excited about Super Mario 249 and Miiverse.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Crocodile Hunter

I dnt know why you guys let he/she get to you. Just let he/she jack off to being a troll and ignore it.

The very fact that he/she thinks the Wii U is next-gen shows how stupid he/she is

Sig by Apokolypz

Retired

yup we are.

Comparing? Since when is "so sony is planning to sell a ps3 and vita together,

ps3 costs $249, Vita costs $249

aka $500. for outdated hardware.

or you can get a wii u for $300-350 with next gen hardware and a great lineup of games.

aka if sony wants to lose tons of profit this holiday to match up to the wii u pricing, this is a great idea" comparing? School must've been great for you if that's your definition of comparing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12