Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Shuhei Yoshida Claims There Are "lots of unannounced PS Vita games"

This is a discussion on Shuhei Yoshida Claims There Are "lots of unannounced PS Vita games" within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Ps360 there is not a single person i know who was not taken by animal crossing. seriously ...

  1. #21
    xbox420
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Vault of Glitches
    Posts
    4,489
    Reputation
    339

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    there is not a single person i know who was not taken by animal crossing.

    seriously that game is a black hole and before you know it you'll have a giant mansion of your dreams ingame and it's years later in real life.
    Well good to know. If I ever get a 3DS, I'll be sure to check it out. However, I'm ususally not too keen on games that don't have an ending and take that long. Thanks for the info and fun






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  2. #22
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    there is not a single person i know who was not taken by animal crossing.

    seriously that game is a black hole and before you know it you'll have a giant mansion of your dreams ingame and it's years later in real life.
    *raises hand* I bought Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, when it came with a free memory card. I also had it hooked up to my brother's Gamecube (I am one of the 38 people who had an online adaptor on my Gamecube). It was fun for about 2 days, then collecting seashells and building up my house lost it's fun. My brother realized there were items you could get on holidays, so he just changed the clock on his game and kind of cheated to get the good stuff. To me, it's like a social game - except it costs money. If I wanted to do what Animal Crossing does, I could for free on Facebook in about 100 other games.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  3. #23
    Kid, not loser
    Kid_Loser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,494
    Reputation
    79

    Obviously PS360 will come in here bashing the Vita with hypocrisy while he tries to defend the 3DS and Wii U. I say hypocrisy because you make countless posts about the superiority of the Wii U, when it just has the exact games that are on 2 cheaper consoles, hardly any other games. You try to defend that argument then come in here saying the Vita just has Persona 4 and say it's just a remake, well I recently heard you defend the Wii U because it was getting Monster Hunter 3. Yeah, that's great, an expansion of an expansion that everyone has played 3 times already Great going on the hypocrisy there. Another hypocritical statement you make is that you say you don't want games that are on the Vita you can play on a console, then you defend the 3DS for having Animal Crossing

    Btw the Vita has so much more. It also has Unit 13, AC3L, Dokuro, Ragnarok Odyssey, Gravity Rush and more to come.

    Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

  4. #24
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,576
    Reputation
    298

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    I recently heard you defend the Wii U because it was getting Monster Hunter 3.
    I honestly could give less a shit about monster hunter 3. I never played a monster hunter game and i could care less for it. There are better exclusives out there for the wii u like pikmin, zombiu, wonderful 101, Game and wario, and more.

    Monster Hunter is obviously a Big IP though, it's a platform seller and Nintendo is going to be rolling in the dough soon enough. Lets not forget Monster hunter 4 is a 3DS exclusive.


    ill probably pick up monster hunter 3 for the wii u though, since it has the best edition of it with 4 player online co-op which my friends will probably be playing.

    you make is that you say you don't want games that are on the Vita you can play on a console, then you defend the 3DS for having Animal Crossing
    Is the 3DS animal crossing also available on the wii u? no? then it isn't a port, it's a exclusive.

    If the same exact game was released on a home platform and a Portable platform, then it would make sense.




    To me, it's like a social game - except it costs money. If I wanted to do what Animal Crossing does, I could for free on Facebook in about 100 other games.
    Social games are no where near animal crossing with the stupid ass energy bar and forced pay to win scheming goin on.


    i rather pay $30-$50 on a game i can play forever with very high quality polish and encourages creativity than play a free game that has terrible gameplay elements and eventually forces you into paying hundreds of dollars and invite every single person on the internet to your town to be the best.



  5. #25
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    ChrisOi's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    define lots

    for vita terms, one game is apparently a lot because thats all it has so far.

    That's because they are UNANNOUNCED games. As in, not yet announced/released into the public forum....

    As in no one knows the titles yet except the developer/publisher. Just to spell it out for you because you seem to need it


    Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

  6. #26
    PRO Member
    [FnG] Unholy Eve's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    5

    I can say that Animal Crossing is a big time sink and was fun for the 6-12 months that I played it, monster hunter I could drag myself through the first 1-2 hours just not for me.

    On the Vita being better than the 3DS lets remember all the bashing we did about how the 3DS was the worst handheld out and how the Vita was the "next big thing" and how its true that the Vita is miles better and this is reflected in the total number of sales so far...oh wait it didn't the shit handheld beat the golden handheld.

    So if the 3DS is the shitty one what does that make the Vita if it was beat by it?

    At the moment neither consoles have anything that interests me and so far I don't see any reason to even consider buying a Vita.

  7. #27
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Украина
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    Давайте подумае

    Во народ отжигает ... Шикарная тема. Только как мне показалось не мешало бы раскрыть ее полнее... Всех форумчан С наступающими Новогодними праздниками!!!

  8. #28
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    821
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Is the 3DS animal crossing also available on the wii u? no? then it isn't a port, it's a exclusive.

    If the same exact game was released on a home platform and a Portable platform, then it would make sense.
    I'm pretty sure people on this forum have been having that exact same argument with you with regards to uncharted on the vita...



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO